Home

Is a MI2:SE possible at all?

Laserschwert

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there a part of CMI's Rollercoaster of Death that had the MI2 Guybrush drawn CMI-style? It's been years so I might be off, but if so it might be worth someone grabbing a shot of that — this thread has just about everything else! :D

Wasn't there a part of CMI's Rollercoaster of Death that had the MI2 Guybrush drawn CMI-style? It's been years so I might be off, but if so it might be worth someone grabbing a shot of that — this thread has just about everything else! :D

That occurred to me yesterday in the bath :D

Personally I would be tickled pink if they made a new SE game in any of the following styles. In no particular order.

29pywpw.png

Guybrush_Monkey_Island_2_by_Irishmile.png

6rt6kh.png

But obviously if they could get Steve to design or re-design the characters it would be the most ideal.

5afl11.png

...who said the kids can draw too cartoon?

and i am afraid that you're one of those who doesn't like CMI style

No... it IS terrible, what the hell have you done with his beard and why is he standing next to a river of slime

No need to be mean guys, I agree it wouldn't fit very well into the games, But it could be a special fan project maybe a comic or a flash movie... It isn't terrible, and with practice in photoshop (learning when and when not to use those filters) you could make something great.

No need to be mean guys, I agree it wouldn't fit very well into the games, But it could be a special fan project maybe a comic or a flash movie... It isn't terrible, and with practice in photoshop (learning when and when not to use those filters) you could make something great.

Well yeah I agree with that, but I think he seriously intended for it to be the new MI2:SE

i didn't mean to make it like this in game

its just fan art

No... it IS terrible, what the hell have you done with his beard and why is he standing next to a river of slime

i dont wanna make a backgound cus thats gonna take very long time

Constructive criticism is all well and good guys, but outright ripping on him for his art is exceedingly lame — please don't.

Yeah, here's a quick screengrab from a youtube video.

mi2gbincmilo.jpg

Heh, ace. Looks like they even gave him brown hair like in the first two games, unless that's the video compression.

Constructive criticism is all well and good guys, but outright ripping on him for his art is exceedingly lame — please don't.

Sorry, I just didn't like how he was suggesting that purple tentacle only didn't like it because it was CMI style. That kind of thing irritates me D:

Archived