• Last Reply

Just made 3 more commandos. Here they are:

Commando with lightsaber and reflective visor

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4228

The recon skin from RC multiplayer

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4226

Demolitions Expert (It's not Delta 62)

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4227

EDIT: I will take custom commando requests now. See my signature for how to contact me.

Just made 3 more commandos. Here they are:

Commando with lightsaber and reflective visor

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4228

The recon skin from RC multiplayer

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4226

Demolitions Expert (It's not Delta 62)

picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=4227

And BTW, I'm not going to accept any commando making requests.

Very well done gamma! I really like how you made the reflection of the saber in the visor of the first commando. :D

The Recon, your Recon since you modified it a bit, looks very well, better in some ways than the original.

The Jedi-wielding Commando isn't a personal favorite of mine. I'm Mando, I don't like Jedi. But the lightsaber and reflection are very well done.

The demolitions expert looks pretty nice, I might try to use the blank model to make one as well.

Anyway, great job gamma!

Mereel, Mer'ika:

rcmereel.jpg

NOTES

K1lingdr3ad-I like your avvy :D

General LiWar-I know that you might be busy, but there are a lot of new Commandos, and I visit your site daily(that's kissing up to the boss :lol:) and I haven't seen any of the new. If there is some way, I may upload them instead of you? Just tell me how. :D

Thanks Revan. How do you put all the different weapons on commandos? Also, General LiWar, you can put my commandos on your site any time.

1) It's easiest to use the no gun model and copy one of the weapons from the package and adjust until it looks like he's holding it

General LiWar-I know that you might be busy, but there are a lot of new Commandos, and I visit your site daily(that's kissing up to the boss :lol:) and I haven't seen any of the new. If there is some way, I may upload them instead of you? Just tell me how. :D

2) I will be doing a mass upload in a few hours. I've just been pretty busy lately.

I will probably only update once a month again now that school is starting back up however.

Finally, gamma097 and Te Mirdala Mand'alor is it alright if I post your commandos on my site?

No, it just brings me to the form that you submit requests on. Anyway, here you are Mandalore The Shadow. Very sorry that i wasn't able to do the spikes, perhaps someone with more skill with modify it to have them.

1)Mandalore The Shadow

2)Primary: Black/Dark Grey Secondary: Deep Purple

3)Default

4)Bantha skull on chest: Purple, Spikes on armor, Crimson visor

picture.php?albumid=440&pictureid=4261

Archived