Home

HTML Code

Trench

Greetings all. My Dad wants me to learn how to write HTML code. I'm all for it and glad to be learning it but I'm having a hard time finding a suitable template to test my codes. Any body know of one? (preferably free)

And does anybody have any advice on HTML code in general?

Thanks.

~Te Mirdala Mand'alor

Just remember - real men use notepad.

Actually, really real men crack open the platter and use a tiny magnet to switch the 1s and 0s into their correct places. :carms:

;)

real men throw iron shavings at the motherboard until the computer does what you want it to

also just save as .html and open it in your browser

I'm looking for a website template (Weebly' date=' Google sites) that will let me use my HTML and show me the results[/quote']

Right-click any website and use View Source to view the site's HTML data. Copy it over to Notepad and have fun messing. Should be worth warning you that most high-profile sites are beyond the reach of newbie messing, however.

I'm trying to verify my site (hosted by Weebly) with Google webmaster tools, and I'm using the method where I insert the meta tag into the sites HTML. I did it like it told me to -by inserting it in the head section before the first body tag- but it won't verify. I ask here because the Google help section is useless, and I want to know if its an HTML problem.

Archived