13 members have voted

1. 1. Which stories did you enjoy?

• Whole lotta loss by vanir
    • Loss by Alkonium
    • exodus is created by exoduz
    • Conscience Pt.1 and 2 by Darth_Yuthura

• 2 weeks later...
What if the Runner-up isn't present? lol

Not to be a doom-sayer, but this place is dropping off the deep end. It so lifeless compared to a few years ago. Perhaps we can do something to make it more interesting.

Any community revival ideas?

Having seen threads go unanswered, and polls unvoted, I wish I did. A cattle prod might be the best way.

Any community revival ideas?

Wait it out. For the past few weeks, people were probably cramming as much vacation as they could into what little time they had, and now, people are getting back to school and work. Give it a few more weeks, and things'll mellow out.

The contest waxes and wanes, depending on the time of year and the topic itself. I'll try to email vanir. If he doesn't come on in a few more days to decide the next topic, Alkonium will make the topic selection for the next contest.

It's hard to keep interest going in a game series that's pushing 5 years old now. Even kotorfanmedia is a ghost of its former self. I'm not even sure when they had their last contest anymore. Don't be surprised at decreased activity because of the age of the games. I"m hoping it'll pick back up with TOR.

oh we have the cattle, but we needto locate the correct place to prod them collectively.
You sound like Kreia. Not sure if thats good or bad. xD

Jae: alright, sounds good to me. :)

alk: I don't like the sound of that. xD I really wish I had participated in augusts Jav Contest. I had such a good idea.

You sound like Kreia. Not sure if thats good or bad. xD

Jae: alright, sounds good to me. :)

alk: I don't like the sound of that. xD I really wish I had participated in augusts Jav Contest. I had such a good idea.

I sound like Kreia and Jolee because I'm an old guy, Kado.

As for the next one, if the idea is interesting enough, I will try to participate. My problem is sometimes the subject bores me.

I sound like Kreia and Jolee because I'm an old guy, Kado.

As for the next one, if the idea is interesting enough, I will try to participate. My problem is sometimes the subject bores me.

well, looks like Im going to have some tough competition then, may the best man win.

And you aren't old Mach, your just wise beyond your years. I put you at age 25 with the mental capacity of a 50 year old. Am I right? :D

Archived