Home

Michael Jackson at 40

The saddest part about this is the fact that he would have been handsome (as well as normal-looking) had he just left his features alone.

He would've still had the same creepy-assed voice, though. :whacked:

Why is this guy still in the news? Why is a dead guy still showing his freaky face everywhere? If fans want to keep watching him, at least let the rest of us, who don't want to see him, be able to avoid having his face on the front page when the story is about his doctor.

Why is this guy still in the news? Why is a dead guy still showing his freaky face everywhere? If fans want to keep watching him, at least let the rest of us, who don't want to see him, be able to avoid having his face on the front page when the story is about his doctor.

Gosh, who have I heard say this before? Oh, right, Darth_Yuthura said the same thing, from the same IP. What a remarkable coincidence. Too bad I can't wait for St. Crispin's day before re-banning....

Gosh, who have I heard say this before? Oh, right, Darth_Yuthura said the same thing, from the same IP. What a remarkable coincidence. Too bad I can't wait for St. Crispin's day before re-banning....

Oh my god, Jae.

That was win.

Anyway, I bet the same artist looked at MJ when the year 2000 actually came and was like

"...Well ****"

Archived