Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

My mistake.

Anyway... If I do get to the point of seriously considering a new car anytime soon... I'll take a look at the Fords.

Unfortunately, the current Lancers do stir a bit of an irrational emotional response in me when I see them... which is exactly the same reaction I had the first time I saw the model Passat I ended up with... so logic and reliability may end up having very little to do with my final decision.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ran 2 miles first time in i think 3 weeks? time was kinda crappy...17:40. determined to get back into my routine.

contacted university of scranton's military science people via email to see if it's possible to get in the ROTC program, considering i've failed basic. keeping my options open i guess.

Did some laundry. Got my car washed. Walked for 2 hours along the beach.

Saw Iron Man 2 with a colleague from work. A lady colleague.

I don't really foresee sparks (though I won't totally rule anything out, either...) but it was very nice to get out of the house for a bit, and spend time and have something like dinner and a movie in female company again.

It was a nice experience.

We might get together later in the week to see something else.

The Myspace chick contacted me again today, too... She look for man, want e-mail she can send new pics.

:rolleyes:

Swell. Sign me up. :dozey:

*delete*

sigh...

EDIT:

That profile is apparently now gone, too. Just as I was going to report it...

possibly got 2 girls to go out with thursday....one is a certain (the one im just gonna be friends with for now) the other i'm not so sure, she was sick last time but she said she wants to hang out...soo.... :)

i'm expecting epic failure, but whatever, i'm not going to be around much longer so what do i care.

just ran 2 miles at the track...got my time back to around where it was at the beginning of the month. 17 minutes, 4 seconds. Just gotta keep on it every other day and I'll be where I need to be. Gotta work on pushups and situps again...been slacking. now that i don't have the 'it's too cold to run' excuse anymore i gotta keep on it.

I kinda like how if you constantly push your horse in RDR it eventually tells you to F*** off and kicks you off. Though I don't know a single horse that would allow you to gallop across the West for hours on end........ meh.

It's an amazing game though.

yeah its pretty fun

Walked over 2 hours this morning... and another almost 4 hours this evening after leaving work.

I'm a bit weary. But I didn't blister up at all... and it was pretty hot and humid out there today, and I was dressed for work, not exercise.

Gonna try to keep it going tomorrow... though maybe not to such an extreme.

well i made sure to get one as close to my age as possible....i'm only 2 days older. we're not really "going out" yet, just getting to know each other first...not rushing things like i did with the last one, and i think this one will last longer too, she's already making plans to do stuff (vacation) this summer with yours truly included. :)

Archived