Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Don't ask me... I'm down on all things relationship related at the moment. I'm a bit bitter...

OK... the cable box, the PS3, and the 360 are now all connected HDMI to the big screen, running 7.1 surround.

Took a short walk after work. Got a haircut.

Meeting a friend tomorrow and heading up to New Hampshire. Should be fun.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talked more last night. things are starting to get interesting. she said she talked to that guy who she was interested in but he kinda blew her off, so she said she's over it. i asked her how old she was, she's my age. so i was kinda just flirting on the phone with her. thinking of just going in lone wolf tomorrow.

Had my league banquet last night...won the first-place high game award in my average division again, but was surprised when my team won the award for second-place team high game. Apparently, even a low-average team can win a high game award when there are eight team awards total (including the champions, runners-up, second place in each half, and 2 team high series awards) in a ten-team league.

was just about to leave to get some breakfast, but then my car wants to start being confused. it's alarm goes off and of course i cant shut it off. i did however manage to ground out the speaker, but of course I have no friggen idea is to how to kill it altogether.

as i never got a car alarm thing for my key chain when i got the car. >.>

[edit]

figured it out. damn thing's annoying me.

well tomorrow might be awkward. but im like ahhh what the hell, nothing better to do, learning experience, or epic failure, don't think it will kill me.

the girl said she really likes me, and she did say though negative about my physique (overweight) and she wants someone like me but taller and good looking. (i was like, it's all good i know what you mean) probably just cause i listen to her and i guess im not an *******, and don't take everything personally.

she said if i want to date her i have to go to college and do rotc, etc. cause all the guys she dated went to college/had masters degrees. pretty annoying with the college **** being shoved down my throat. wonder what she'll do when i tell her i have a ged and was home schooled and still live with my parents?

I maybe considered the college deal for like hmm 3 hours? **** that. i already got the ball rolling to get back in the army as enlisted active duty, i'm not ****ing that up for a girl. (though i wont tell her that...at least not yet.)

so anyway tomorrow we're going bowling she's bringing a coworker and her recent ex who she said shes just friends with, but sounds like she wants to use me to show him that she really is single and done with him (which i'm kinda looking forward to helping her there)...i'm bringing the friend that i go running with, maybe he'll have a good time with her coworker. who knows. (another thing though my friend is picky about girls and doesnt have a job so it should be hilarious)

funny thing is we only me once, and she thinks we connect well or whatever, and wants me to meet her parents in a few weeks. i dont really know how to take that.

her profession is in therapy, so idk. she thinks too much. (having vivid memories of how my ex was and she was an ex-councilor) she says that she is a christian, wants me to go to church with her on sundays.

idk im just going to have fun with this whole situation, though i will try to take my time and not be how i was with my ex. (the whole 'she says jump i say how high' bull **** that got me into a failure of epic proportions last time)

i'm not that concerned about how i look, girls say stupid **** sometimes. how many times have you all seen a couple that are complete opposites? like couples that make you go like 'wtf is that scumbag doing with that supermodel, he's not even good looking!'

at the very least, i'm making good use of the minutes on my phone.

hope you all enjoyed that lame piece of information on my life.

Actually I have read all of these. Good luck, Rogue 15, and remember: the Force is with you... always... :)

Today I just found a document saying where my grandpa's little brother is buried: He was an army major and was killed in August 1942 along with other 1,5 million soldiers fighting Nazis in the same campaign. Pretty mixed feelings...

well tomorrow might be awkward. but im like ahhh what the hell, nothing better to do, learning experience, or epic failure, don't think it will kill me.

the girl said she really likes me, and she did say though negative about my physique (overweight) and she wants someone like me but taller and good looking. (i was like, it's all good i know what you mean) probably just cause i listen to her and i guess im not an *******, and don't take everything personally.

she said if i want to date her i have to go to college and do rotc, etc. cause all the guys she dated went to college/had masters degrees. pretty annoying with the college **** being shoved down my throat. wonder what she'll do when i tell her i have a ged and was home schooled and still live with my parents?

I maybe considered the college deal for like hmm 3 hours? **** that. i already got the ball rolling to get back in the army as enlisted active duty, i'm not ****ing that up for a girl. (though i wont tell her that...at least not yet.)

so anyway tomorrow we're going bowling she's bringing a coworker and her recent ex who she said shes just friends with, but sounds like she wants to use me to show him that she really is single and done with him (which i'm kinda looking forward to helping her there)...i'm bringing the friend that i go running with, maybe he'll have a good time with her coworker. who knows. (another thing though my friend is picky about girls and doesnt have a job so it should be hilarious)

funny thing is we only me once, and she thinks we connect well or whatever, and wants me to meet her parents in a few weeks. i dont really know how to take that.

her profession is in therapy, so idk. she thinks too much. (having vivid memories of how my ex was and she was an ex-councilor) she says that she is a christian, wants me to go to church with her on sundays.

idk im just going to have fun with this whole situation, though i will try to take my time and not be how i was with my ex. (the whole 'she says jump i say how high' bull **** that got me into a failure of epic proportions last time)

i'm not that concerned about how i look, girls say stupid **** sometimes. how many times have you all seen a couple that are complete opposites? like couples that make you go like 'wtf is that scumbag doing with that supermodel, he's not even good looking!'

at the very least, i'm making good use of the minutes on my phone.

wow shes not demainding at all :)

Yup... that sounds kinda like a vacation.

Dropped my car off at the repair shop this morning. Timing belt and valve cover gasket. Won't be expensive at all... :rolleyes:

Walked for an hour this morning... and over 3 more after work.

well after tonight i think i might end up dating this girl. idk. went bowling, brought my friend with me, before we went i talked to the girl and put some very good words in for my buddy, we get there, her ex is there bowling with her, her roomate is there, and her cousin and her fiance are there. so im like ok whatever, i'll be cool with everyone no big deal. anyway...she ended up completely blowing my friend off and showed alot of interest in me and wants to hang out just the two of us.

weird how i didnt feel awkward at all, just chill like ok whatever. I feel bad for my friend though, i thought him and her would've got along well. i honestly didnt think she would act as interested in me as she did, but whatever. she's definitely hotter than she looks in those pics i took.

she kind of looks like this actress

display_image.jpg

I am the God Emperor of that territory... :rolleyes:

Got another random Myspace chick message the other day. Seems like it could be a real account this time. (Or maybe a real account that's been hacked and taken over since...)

It also seems like she could be in Russia. (I found a Facebook account with the same name and a very similar looking picture... and she's in Moscow.)

Again... Don't think I'll bother responding just in case it is a hacked account... or it's real... but someone looking for an American sugar daddy.

Hmmm... I hear that.

At least when M. was stringing me along I was at least getting out of the house fairly regularly and meeting new people.

Now my social life has completely dropped off the radar for the most part.

I'm gonna try to resuscitate it... if I can only figure out where to start... :dozey:

EDIT:

Woke up this morning with a bizarre phase in my head...

"Carpet-bomb the tundra! We'll show those Caribou who's boss!"

Hmmm... I hear that.

At least when M. was stringing me along I was at least getting out of the house fairly regularly and meeting new people.

Now my social life has completely dropped off the radar for the most part.

I'm gonna try to resuscitate it... if I can only figure out where to start... :dozey:

EDIT:

Woke up this morning with a bizarre phase in my head...

"Carpet-bomb the tundra! We'll show those Caribou who's boss!"

we're both into guitar and other assorted music whathaveyous and we're around the same area, we should get together and jam sometime if you don't mind hanging out with some random 20 year old from the internet lol

just message me whenever if you're game, mang

Archived