Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.a8f77417d0291e36102d6723ad98a57c.611&show_article=1

Done. Officially done. I'm sick of the negotiations, the "diplomacy", the U.N's stubborn resolve to appease these little dictators in "hope" that they'll calm the hell down.

So what's it gonna take, China? How long are you gonna support what amounts to the worlds spoiled little brat and monster? What's going to break the camels back to make you jackasses go "**** it, I'm done!" and leave them to face the world on their own. A world that is NOT going to deal with their ****.

I understand that if the N.Korean Regime falls, it's going to cause a giant economic **** storm across Asia, and the world. The refugee issues, the economic burden taken on by South Korea would be immense. It would impact everyone on the planet most likely in some way.

As a South Korean, I no longer care. N.Korea's government needs to be taken out.

I'm tired of waking up and wondering if the war started again, or if N.Korea went of the deep end and did something absolutely stupid like rain fire upon Seoul.

Done. Done with the U.N's useless jabbering and trying to be something more than a humanitarian aid organization. Done with China's bull**** about diplomacy.

N.Korea either needs to collapse into itself, or someone needs to pull the trigger.

you forget that "Best Korea" has China in it's back pocket, and China has the United States by the balls Economically. China and Japan owns over $700 Billion in US Bonds EACH. If they dump them the US would be SOL. So as far as China (the Big dog) is concerned everyone else is a bunch of yippie little dogs wanting the big dogs bone. no one has any political pull on China.

Basically South Korea is screwed because everyone else has sold out to CHina. And south Korea has to wait until the hammer falls on them before anything can be done.

Hey JR...came back just in time for this:

290 in practice (bowling, for JR's benefit) today...happened in my second game; started w/ a weak 10, which I picked the spare up on, then the last 11 strikes in a row. I also had 14 in a row bridging the second and third games, and 18 out of 19 with the last 4 in the first game. As the operator of my center's pro shop told me, however, "Now you have to do it in league." :D

Actually, the fact that we managed to spend 3 trillion is a testament to our ability to consume and only furthers my case, seeing as the only prerequisite to being a consumer is that you consume, not that you consume within your means.

Debt is the path to the dark side. overconsuming leads to borrowing. Borrowing leads to debt. Debt leads to bankruptcy :yoda:

you forget that "Best Korea" has China in it's back pocket, and China has the United States by the balls Economically. China and Japan owns over $700 Billion in US Bonds EACH. If they dump them the US would be SOL. So as far as China (the Big dog) is concerned everyone else is a bunch of yippie little dogs wanting the big dogs bone. no one has any political pull on China.

Basically South Korea is screwed because everyone else has sold out to CHina. And south Korea has to wait until the hammer falls on them before anything can be done.

those leaked cables seem to imply that china is pretty fed up with best korea as well

If it's true. Those cables also indicate that they may NOT mind a unified Republic of Korea. Mostly because of the massive amount of money they could make helping Seoul rebuild the North, and the MASSIVE logistical and re-education effort that would take.

There's billions in profit in that event, and China, Japan, and the U.S. see it. Just how far China is willing to let this go before they start working towards re-unification is unknown.

All I want for Christmas every year is a reunified Korea......

And every year I'm disappointed. Eventually... on day.

as long as it doesnt turn into the 50's/60's all over again!

Debt is the path to the dark side. overconsuming leads to borrowing. Borrowing leads to debt. Debt leads to bankruptcy :yoda:

you should checkout detroits latest news

I guess I'm flying out to California to meet some girl. Take a good look, folks, this is true desperation :rolleyes:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? going there, JUST to meet this girl? you have spoken to/seen pictures of her before right? you better post the details so we know if we need to notify the authorities when if you don't show back up

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? going there, JUST to meet this girl? you have spoken to/seen pictures of her before right? you better post the details so we know if we need to notify the authorities when if you don't show back up

Yeah. But I guess it's a pretty stupid idea. I probably won't go after all. My heart's not really in it anyway. I haven't really cared much in two years since the last one. It (what there was of it) didn't end in a way that was particularly conducive to moving on, and I don't really think I can. It's not really fair to try to start something with someone when you're really thinking of someone else. And with someone so far away, it's just asking for trouble.

Yeah. But I guess it's a pretty stupid idea. I probably won't go after all. My heart's not really in it anyway. I haven't really cared much in two years since the last one. It (what there was of it) didn't end in a way that was particularly conducive to moving on, and I don't really think I can. It's not really fair to try to start something with someone when you're really thinking of someone else. And with someone so far away, it's just asking for trouble.

eh

sometimes the only way you move on is by meeting someone worth moving on to......

Archived