Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West African drum and dance concert last night. Chaos... but could have been worse.

Slept through a meeting this morning. Oh well.

I've always told them not to schedule me for early-morning meetings when I have to work a concert the night before. Being there at 10 am is fine when you do a 9-5 shift... but I don't leave work until well after 11pm... and usually don't get home and to sleep until after 1am.

Being back at the subway platform at 8am the next morning so I can be on time for that isn't really a blast... not to mention at all fair to me.

Get a Geek Squad MRI disk, boot to it and run the FACE and MRI remo...oh wait..... yeah..........

Just before you ask, not even I can take those outside the building.

they are all over torrents dude.

I have one I got from a Geek Squad'r. I hear they call home though if you let it have network access.

R15: do you get some lame boot screen? hit F2, F10, F12 and delete(not all at the same time) that should get you into the bios to turn off quickboot.

or just when you see the pretty gateway or wahtever logo hit F8 a bunch of times

maybe you should drive to vancover and then first yell at them directly, and then take over the team :p

My biggest problem with is with the mens team right now. In the last game he had a chance to draw to the 4 foot to be up 2 in the last end (very good position to be in) instead he tries a circus shot and winds up almost knocking his own rocks out. Then he ends up losing the game with a muffed shot that was not even close in the extra end.

Not good skip rock calls. But the problem is, HE is the skip, and in curling that is one step down from god

My biggest problem with is with the mens team right now. In the last game he had a chance to draw to the 4 foot to be up 2 in the last end (very good position to be in) instead he tries a circus shot and winds up almost knocking his own rocks out. Then he ends up losing the game with a muffed shot that was not even close in the extra end.

Not good skip rock calls. But the problem is, HE is the skip, and in curling that is one step down from god

the skip looked super brain ****ed.

Another beef I have is the US Olympic teams qualified last year. Instead of having national qualifier BEFORE the Olympics (like January... or December) and getting a team that is hot right now, they choose a team and let them wait a year until they are stale and cooled down.

Oh... unlike the US teams. MY curling team won tonight. in Six ends. 8 to 1. (granted the opposing team hardly ever made a shot)

I am really starting to hate Facebook. Myspace doesn't have nearly as many problems even though you can personalize your page more and add music. Facebook has too many apps, groups, and fan pages. At least I can have both on my phone, but so far Myspace is the one that works the best on it.

I got VPN access at work so I could leave my computer there but still work from home. The VPN works fine, but I can't seem to get the Remote Desktop Connection to work. Technology blows.

they must have forgotten to allow the firewall to let VPN users use the RDP port?

had great time tonight...went out with friends to see 'uncle kracker' playing at hardware bar in scranton...well my one friend didnt have proper attire (was wearing shorts and so the bouncer didnt let him in) so me and him went to this other club...the club i usually get annihilated in. it was great! i got some chick's number, first time that has happened. right after though there was this HUGE brawl. managed to escape. my one friend got shot in the shin at the other place where uncle kracker was performing, he's fine though.....

dont know why people have to ****ing fight like that. i'm glad im not like that when i get drunk. i'm a happy drunk. :joy:

Shot?

Damn. Sounds like some high-class establishments there...

Work was E-Z. Just recalled all the board settings from when the band played there in October and I was pretty much done for the day.

I met up with M. after work. She was attending yet another birthday party, partly thrown in her honor (the seventh one this month so far...) as well as a couple of other people with birthdays in the last couple of weeks.

It was right down the street from where I work, so I figured I'd pick her up when I got done, and as the party was winding down, say hello to some people, then drive us both home.

Didn't walk through my door until after 3:30. :dozey: The party lasted a bit longer than expected.

Gonna be tired today.

Didn't walk through my door until after 3:30. :dozey: The party lasted a bit longer than expected.

Gonna be tired today.

heh i walked in my place at 4:10. :p im up and at em. ready to go run 3.5 miles.

and yeah, some reason they dont use metal detectors anymore and just let anybody go in. hell you could probably sneak a rocket launcher in.

Archived