Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was the Snowman smiling?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
he saw the snow blower coming

Fortunately my parents have a nice snow blower to get rid of the 8 inches of snow (Scar and Ed lose) that landed her recently. SOunds like DC is in Snowpocalpse mode again. Wimps

Waiting for notification that the show is canceled tonight. Unfortunately: the set up for this show is a couple of hours earlier than our normal 4pm... so if the school drags it's feet in making the call, I'll still have to commute all the way in and go through all the motions until word does come down.

Which would suck.

I really don't want to fight traveling both ways though a blizzard for a college concert... especially this particular concert, which is always such a huge pain in my balls every year.

Snow... you have betrayed me.

The one day I actually wish for it to arrive, it inevitably fails to amount to anything. I'm at work... and just tickled pink to be here, too. :dozey:

Somebody asked me at one point how much fun I was having with this show. The phrase "Not quite as much fun as giving birth through my nostril..." may have slipped from my lips.

10 bands. None of them alike. All of them large, loud, and obnoxious. And with diva attitudes from practically every player on stage... who don't seem to realize that they are sharing with almost 100 other players over the course of the night.

Have I said that I hate this show? Yes. Yes, I'm sure I have... since it's an annual event, and it has failed to improve in any way over the years.

Find my posts from this time over the last few years, and I'm sure you will be treated to the same level of loathing.

I'm not mixing tonight... just stage managing (which is it's own particular brand of nightmare headache...) So I'm going to use the weather as an excuse to bail the second the last band actually hits the stage.

Been thinking about shaving off my mustache

stache.jpg

Kathleen has finally said she doesn't like it. it has been interfering with a lot of things we do together.

I probably will do it just to surprise her. I can always grow it back

you're giving in!!!!!!!!! what's next, tongue piercing?

Archived