Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[nelson]Haw haw![/nelson]

:joy:

Spent the day with M. again. Helped her rehearse with her theater group, then off to a friend's birthday party.

Good times... but she's running me ragged. Totally exhausted.

I'm at my aunt's tomorrow for cousin's b-day party and Superbowl.

I think... I'm pretty partied out right now.

Good times... but she's running me ragged. Totally exhausted.

Dude you shouldn't be exhausted, your not even having sex yet. Seriuosly tho, it is worth it. Because the more time you spend together the stronger your relationship is going to be. be grateful you can do this sort of stuff. I have to travel over 150 miles to do ANYTHING with my girlfriend. And that kind of distance does not make a healthy relationship.

I got a curling game in about an hour. Then I am probably going to be sitting at home watching the super-commercial-bowl by myself. Drinking alcoholic drinks and fatty foods

I'm having a good time. :)

Still... between work and a busy social life, sleep is getting harder and harder to come by.

Shouldn't complain though: a couple of years ago I was just as exhausted with just work and no social life to speak of.

This is better. :)

Halftime in the superbowl. 'Aints lost their chance being stopped on the 1 yard line. Tho it might be interesting to see the Colts secondary choke in the 2nd half.

My curling game went well. Scored 3 in the first (could have scored 4 if my take out stayed), my team was doing real well, and we stole in the 2nd. I did 2 perfect top house draws to force my opponent to draw for one.. and he missed it. By the time they finally scored in the 5th end my team was up 6 to 1. Commanding and dominating

Spent the day at my aunt's house, celebrating my cousin's 40th birthday.

It was kind of a bittersweet occasion, since he and his wife just separated, and are going through all the motions towards divorce.

Gotta go get my car this morning. Dreading the bill...

It would be great if we get a snow day this week. Wednesday, preferably... but I'll really take any.

I can use the rest.

Got my car back today. Big bill. Grrr...

And of course, as I pull away from the service center, one of the warning lights comes back on. :dozey:

:mad:

With every passing day, I think more and more about taking the plunge and getting a new one.

The new Jettas are nice...

I don't need the debt right now... but really: what's the difference between a couple of thousand every couple of months spread out in car payments... or the same amount (or more) in car repair bills every 4 to 6 months?

I like my car though... :( We're old friends.

Brutal day at work... again. I think this is my life for the rest of the semester...

Giant Middle-Eastern Music Festival. 40 people on stage... all playing acoustic instruments that were never intended to be mic'ed.

Long day. Very long day.

its supposed to snow tonight into tomorrow...i'm hoping it's enough to call off lol (if i call off i get wednesday, thursday, and friday off)

went to gym. getting up to 7mph for more than 10 minutes. :D hopefully next week i'll be doing 7mph for 20 minutes then the week after that going for 7.5mph for 10. working my way up to 8mph for 20 minutes.

Archived