Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uh... :raise: the Nirvana version has the same amount of repetition. :confused:

In other news. The company that bought out my place of work? Well they are having a company outing at the Milwaukee Zoo. Free passes, tickets, soda, parking, food, DJ.. Taking my Girl with me. Tho I could pass on the bright lime green T-shirts we are suppose to wear.:eek:

This is far more then what the original owners ever did. They were given 40# block of Cheddar cheese and they never shared a PIECE with their employee's

never said the nirvana was OK too did I? :D

trip to the zoo sounds nice!

went out to the bar before coming in to work...5 jack & cokes later...feelin fine. :)

I thought you liked your job? why would you risk it getting drunk before work??

Ugh. Really beat today.

I wonder why? :dozey:

Gonna try to get out for a walk later. Might try my hand at some multi-player Reach tonight, if anyone is around.

I now have a connection at the local Gamestop: my boss's stepdaughter just got a job there. Might see if I can work a few titles into her employee discount queue.

If that's the case, I might pick up that F1 game sooner than later. Might just take a trip out to see what it looks like in person anyway.

Unintentional? :confused:

:naughty:

But, yeah... she's like 17. And Gothy... so that won't be happening.

But I'll still take some discounted games if I can get them. ;)

Insanity on stage tonight. 40+ players. 63 channels on the board. Super high profile gig.

Kill me now.

Unintentional? :confused:

:naughty:

But, yeah... she's like 17. And Gothy... so that won't be happening.

But I'll still take some discounted games if I can get them. ;)

Insanity on stage tonight. 40+ players. 63 channels on the board. Super high profile gig.

Kill me now.

so when shes 18 she might be wanting to do it while choking you, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :D

Egads!... Nerds with way too much free time. What hath thou wrought, Minecraft?!??

WHAT HATH THOU WROUGHT?!?!!!

;P

I liked his enthusiasm about how big it was, though. :dozey:

Show today was easy... but ran way overtime. 90 minute show went 2:20 and change... Blah.

Archived