Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

Sometimes you get a cluster of Crazy so large that it attains infinite mass, and collapses in upon itself, punching a hole in the male space-time continuum.

Any male that gets close enough crosses the insanity-event-horizon gets sucked into the whirling maelstrom of estrogen-powered destruction so that there is no means of escape.

These men are said to be "married." All hope for them is lost.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reject your theory and propose my own.

Where your relation to the level of crazy in a woman to quantum mechanics is indeed interesting and very convincing, it has issues because it measures the crazy of only the immediate one woman. Ergo, you have issues applying to a spectrum of women, say, in a crowded bar. Thus, I propose Dr. Farlander that the level of crazy is quantifiable as it is relative to the observer...

Good sir, you forget yourself! Quantum Woman Mechanics is the most successful theory ever devised by man. It's predictions are confirmed by experiment to an unprecedented level!

However, I do capitulate to your assertion that the Theory of Woman Relativity, regarding the attractive force we all experience, has also met with experimental success.

Clearly, neither theory is complete. In order to account for the effects of both QWM and WR and to address the singularities and infinites mentioned by my esteemed colleague Dr. Edlib, a Grand Unified Theory of Woman will need to be created. Alas, QWM and WR resist unification, and the mysteries of the woman and her craziness may forever go unsolved. If it is solved, it will be by a better man than I.

.............my God are we nerds :rolleyes:

Whats next, the assertion of said "crazy energies" into the being of a male? Well of course there can be different circumstances of which said energies enter the "male-mattter".

One common theory is that a structured flaw in said matter during copulation that the end result either a lack there of ability to naturally stave off said energies and prevention of them entering the "male-matter".

The other is a strange occurrence that in time said protective ability wears off and then said matter accepts it into their own being, despite what states of matter the subject was in during its existence. Including those subjects of male-matter that have been among those 'married' fields. Of course the change can be sudden or something that progresses over time.

While I leave you all to postulate in this theory, I feel that I must have to at least explain more on the 'protective' quantities and abilities that prevent said "crazy" energies to occur. For one, it is highly natural that for one with a fully active protection against said energies to enter, also has the ability to detect those subjects of "male-matter" that have lost their ability to ward off said energies.

Further more this protection not just identifies these subjects, but also gives the fully protected "male-matter" a natural 'need' to repel itself away from the infected subject. This sort of identification system or "gay-dar", also seems to be installed on both "male-matter" but also exsists in side of the QWM/WR theories (respectfully).

In conclusion, I theorize that these various forms of energy and matter states have a sort of relation to one another or 'interlocking' system, have you will. Further more, I poersonally believe that in some situations, like for instance: An encounter with two QWR/WR protective-failed energy states at the same time; can be quite beneficial. (Especially when a 'well protected' male-matter subject relates the encounter to another subject of 'protected' "male-matter")

At this point in time, two major areas of physics, QWM and WR, rest on the foundations of probability and entropy. The last century saw several significant fundamental advances in our understanding of the process of inference, which make it clear that these are inferential theories. That is, rather than being a description of the behavior of the universe, these theories describe how observers can make optimal predictions about the universe. In such a picture, information plays a critical role. What is more is that little clues, such as the fact that Hypnotic boobs have entropy, continue to suggest that information is fundamental to QWM in general.

we have come to recognize that the foundations go far deeper and that cock approach of generalizing a boobian to a probability calculus is the first specific example of the more fundamental idea of assigning valuations to partially-ordered sets. By considering this as a natural way to introduce quantification to the more fundamental notion of ordering, one obtains an entirely new way of deriving physical laws.

Woman are crazy. it is just a matter of how much insanity you are willing to tolerate. Most men are affected by Hypnotic boobs before they know how deep they are in. Then you have "That time of the month" and what you might have though as a standard level gets thrown out of wack based on something as archaic as a lunar cycle. Usually you need to find a way to appease the beast in order to limit the levels of craziness so not to go beyond meltdown stages.

I for one have learned how to tame the beast.

rofl one girlfriend and vicotry is declared?

you are but a padawan still KK. your theory is sound, and your methods seem to be holding yours at bay, but mastering the female species requires years and years of first hand experience

There could be truth to that.

Long day. 6 different bands in the time and space of 2.

People around me are being bitchy too... which hasn't helped.

I want a vacation already. Or perhaps early (VERY early...) retirement might be in order. :rolleyes:

Archived