Home

Your first introduction to Sci-Fi/Space Fantasy?

Astor

Hmmmm well as a kid I used to watch "Sci Fi Theater" late Saturday nights, It was the only time I could stay up late. My dad and I would watch the sci fi shows and movies ever Saturday. Most times it would be some kind of show that I would never remember the name of. Junk sci fi that was so bad you could see the wires, or explosions looked like fireworks. But it was that sharing time. Course the first one I can really remember watching all the way through was Alien. But I know I watched Twilight Zone, Star Trek and a whole host of others.

GO GO POWER RANGERS *Rockin solo*

5pM1Z5tqTnk0m5yekx9VqmSdo1_500.jpg

:lol: Mega awesome. One of my favorite childhood shows. I actually recently watched an episode of Power Rangers Jungle Fury on DisneyXD - felt a little nostalgic I guess and I wanted to compare the newer Rangers to the ones I used to watch as a kid - and I can't believe how crappy they've become. In all fairness the old ones probably wouldn't be that appealing to me anymore (as I grew up), but still.

well, my dad used to watch ST:TNG all the time on TV when i was about 2 or 3 years old; so, i'm guessing that was my introduction. i can't really remember it all that well until i start watching reruns of TNG on TV. its always the strangest thing to watch something now and understand what's going on and realize that i've seen it all before a long time ago. :D

Points at forum banner ^

I saw ANH on TV in 1980 at age 4 and a bit. ;) I remember my brain hurting from the awesomeness..... or perhaps sitting too close to the TV. After that, we all ran out and bought some Kenner figurines. Of course, I got the very crap Lobot(as ESB was out then) - thats all that was left :D I remember always thinking the dude on the packaging photo looked way too sad - and should have been more excited because he was in SW ;) The god of action figures rewarded my suffering in 1984 though, when I found a Jedi Luke figurine whilst walking home from school ;)

lobot.jpg

ah....Good days

mtfbwya

Archived