Home

Colts vs Saints

Canderis

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Colts
    • Saints

Well, I picked Colts v Vikings before the NFL playoffs started, and but for a stupid interception at the end of regulation by Brett Favor, I would have been right.

I will be shocked if he returns, AGAIN. I think he was toast, energy-wise, 3 minutes into the second quarter.

As for all the Saints voters.... did any of you actually watch the playoffs? I am not against you voting in a poll for your favorite team, but watching the playoffs this year, the Colts are the class of the NFL by a significant margin. My opinion is no more valuable than yours, but my eye is keen to these sorts of things....

Colts 34-24 over Saints.

@qui_gonn: did you watch the same Brett Favre that I did this year? 33 touchdowns 7 interceptions 68.4 % completion rating and 107.2 QB rating. While I'm tired of hearing about him the guy had one of the best years of his career. He can clearly still throw the ball and that interception at the end of regulation came on a throw that Favre has been making his entire career. Should he have thrown it..nope...but stuff happens.

I'll be honest in that I'm not really a fan of either team, but I'd like to see the Saints win if for no other than what it would mean to the city of New Orleans.

The Colts are a phenomenal team and Peyton Manning is some sort of genetically mutated quarterback because the guy does things on the field that sit up there with the likes of Marino, and Montana.

At the same time Drew Brees is pretty darn good himself and he's got so many weapons, and we've seen the Saints run the score up on some pretty good teams.

I think it will be an excellent game, but I will be rooting for the Saints.

Well, I picked Colts v Vikings before the NFL playoffs started, and but for a stupid interception at the end of regulation by Brett Favor, I would have been right.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that did the same thing. lol

Colts will win. But I want the Saints to win since they have never done it before.

And I'm mad that Farve is out. I'm not a huge fan, but he is a good QB. If he had won the Super Bowl he would have finally retired and stayed out.. but since he lost he will be back next year.

• 2 weeks later...
As for all the Saints voters.... did any of you actually watch the playoffs? I am not against you voting in a poll for your favorite team, but watching the playoffs this year, the Colts are the class of the NFL by a significant margin. My opinion is no more valuable than yours, but my eye is keen to these sorts of things....

Colts 34-24 over Saints.

Saints won 31-17. :xp:

So how much did you 'celebrate', Bob? :lol:

Congrats Saints!!

Well, I was so shocked it finally happened. Mardi Gras started early in south Louisiana! My drive home from my Dad's house at around 10pm felt like New Years night but with a lot, and I mean a lot, more energy! Traffic was insane. People were honking their horns and yelling "Who Dat!" out their windows. I also saw quite a few people popping fireworks!

For my part, I watched the game with my dad. It was just us, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. My dad is almost eighty years old and he was never very excitable to begin with, but Sunday night, he was more animated than I've seen him in twenty years! All he could say was "unbelievable" over and over! HAHA!

I'm a Saints fan because of him. When I lived at home, we watched the Saints games together every Sunday.

This Sunday was a very special moment I really never thought would happen. I got to watch the Saints in the Superbowl with my dad. I got to watch the Saints WIN THE SUPERBOWL with my dad!

It was a special moment that I really don't have the words to describe, but suffice it to say Sunday was a very special day!

SAINTS RULE THE HOUSE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

lolz

And of course they are my 2nd favorite team, my most favorite is the Seahawks. Although, I am proud of the Saints for getting a ring, plus a coach who won the Superbowl 1st year

Archived