Home

Would you vote for Jim Ward?

Char Ell

Would you vote for Jim Ward to represent your community at a national level?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Jim Ward to represent your community at a national level?

• Yes, I would vote for Jim Ward to lead me forward to the future!
    • No way! That Jim Ward guy would never get my vote.
    • Meh, I don't bother with that whole voting thing.
    • Voting is such an outdated concept. This is the 21st century baby! Dictatorships rule!

I didn't think he did that great a job managing at LA, so I'm not too excited about him managing my tax dollars, either. This, of course, assumes the other person/people running for Congress are better managers, or at least semi-competent.

Considering it's politicians...

Lets see I've heard the campaign ads for the others...

Chris Salvino ® His add says that he is an ordinary guy, just like you. A father, a surgeon, a pilot. um.... I wonder what was on the list that DIDN'T make it... I mean The other day I was saving a life while flying my plane...

Lee Gentry ® He's not a career politician. He was just the 08 Candidate... And didn't do much then either...

David Schweikert ® He's for stopping Obama and Pilosi's wreckless spending. Then again, all of them are for that... I'm not sure, but I think I also heard he was for enforcing anti-abortion laws... um... No thanks. Not that I'm pro abortion, BUT... I know there are circumstances where it needs to be done.

Susan Bitter-Smith ® Same thing as all of the other Republicans...

Oh and you guys wanting a Dem, well... Harry Mitchell, is the current Dem in the office, BUT he's saying he's retiring.

Of course he wasn't elected to the district, Actually he was appointed.

Oh and Jim ward introduced Win 95, The Powerbook(MAC), Tiger Woods, and a few other things...

Yep stop Obama and Pilosi's reckless spending, for there own reckless spending. :xp:

Oh, I'm not forgetting the reckless spending during Bush... However, This congress is like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card. Sure I blame Bush, and the Republican congress. However most of these Dems campaigned on stopping the reckless spending of the Republicans... And increased spending...

At any rate, there's virtually no difference between the two... On the Republicans you get poo, on the Dems you get poo... It's just which one stinks less to you that you vote for.

Oh, I'm not forgetting the reckless spending during Bush... However, This congress is like a teenage girl with daddy's credit card. Sure I blame Bush, and the Republican congress. However most of these Dems campaigned on stopping the reckless spending of the Republicans... And increased spending...

At any rate, there's virtually no difference between the two... On the Republicans you get poo, on the Dems you get poo... It's just which one stinks less to you that you vote for.

And which one will be easier to clean off once you step in it.

In NV and CA both choices in both states look grim and neither sit well.

From where I'm standing (Europe, where the evil commies live), it seems like the Dems spend money to save the common people, while the Republicans spend money to save the business people and defend the 'Holy Amendments' at all costs. A big generalization, perhaps, but I'm only saying what I'm observing. But I'm not calling the Dems White Knights either, mind you.

Well, what a rotten way to vote, but I guess there's no escaping from it. Or people would have to start voting for third parties en masse. (You may take this as a hint, if you want :))

From where I'm standing (Europe, where the evil commies live), it seems like the Dems spend money to save the common people, while the Republicans spend money to save the business people and defend the 'Holy Amendments' at all costs. A big generalization, perhaps, but I'm only saying what I'm observing.

The flipside of the issue is that the Democrats try to kill small businesses by taxing and regulating them to death while the Republicans usually try to give them a break.

From where I'm standing (Europe, where the evil commies live), it seems like the Dems spend money to save the common people, while the Republicans spend money to save the business people and defend the 'Holy Amendments' at all costs. A big generalization, perhaps, but I'm only saying what I'm observing. But I'm not calling the Dems White Knights either, mind you.

That's one way to look at it, however, saving business saves jobs. And those holy amendments, the "bill of rights," are an important foundation of our Constitution. Saving the "common people" can also be looked at as making more people dependent on the government. Of course this part of the conversation MAY be heading for Kavars territory, so I won't argue too much.

Well, what a rotten way to vote, but I guess there's no escaping from it. Or people would have to start voting for third parties en masse. (You may take this as a hint, if you want :))

Personally I wish we could get rid of the "Two Party" system altogether. It's like being given a choice between brown poo and somewhat yellowish poo, and if you choose the steak instead, it's like you didn't vote.

The flipside of the issue is that the Democrats try to kill small businesses by taxing and regulating them to death while the Republicans usually try to give them a break.

<sigh> Nobody helps us 'mom and pop' businesses anymore. :(

Get diced up into a bazillion pieces by the regulators and regulations and ambulance chasers and die a slow death, or be left to fend for yourself out in the jungle while the larger predators stalk you as food and close in for the final kill.

That's pretty much the choice we all have when it comes to running your own business.

Archived