Home

Oh my... Wander.. err.. Wonder Woman

ChAiNz.2da

First look at the new Wonder Woman costume. Not really sure what I think to be honest. :raise:

Clicky

Not a fan of the blue boots.. and still can't think of why on earth she was ever put in heels... :indif:

I can live with the pants... I suppose

Bracers.. eh.. too big? Though makes sense if you're deflecting bullets.. heh

Kinda cheap, plastic-y in my opinion.. though admittedly my eyes wander elsewhere if I stare to long :xp: hmm.. Wander Woman :lol:

One thing though.. it's stating it as a TV pilot. I thought this was going to be a movie? When (or did) that change?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't know David E. Kelley was behind the show, though - that must surely give it a little boost?

Not as sure as I originally thought. :(

Just found a break down of the pilot script (draft). ick.

I can only hope that this draft has been fine-tuned since (article dated Feb.2nd I think).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-02/wonder-woman-a-sneak-peak-at-david-e-kelleys-script

Not as sure as I originally thought. :(

Just found a break down of the pilot script (draft). ick.

I can only hope that this draft has been fine-tuned since (article dated Feb.2nd I think).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-02/wonder-woman-a-sneak-peak-at-david-e-kelleys-script

Oh Lord.

It's no wonder his career has pretty much consisted of legal dramas (albeit great ones).

Informative, fun, makes one think...excellent post Chainz :thmbup1:

In any case...looks a bit Power-Ranger-ish to me. But still. It's a gorgeous woman so no man will probably notice all the plastic.

Wait. That last part didn't come out right.

And your point?

I dunno how but this actually looks sluttier.... Maybe it's the girl... or maybe the blue pants from the S&M store...

It's a stupid costume for a Superhero. She doesn't look like an Amazon warrior, she looks like an idiot.

Looks like some cheap "walmartish" Halloween costume...:argh: She looks ready for some "comic-con" :p

and still can't think of why on earth she was ever put in heels...
C'mon...you should know by now that high heels can be a deadly weapon! When all else fails, one can beat the bad guys with them! Ask Miranda!

I wear them all the time at work ... (and I can also pass airport security with them!) :xp:

Archived