Home

90SK Retexture Project Stuff

90SK

<disclaimer>

90SK Mass Content-Add Mod, versions

VERSION 1: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K2_Armor_Fix_Plus;76635 (3/11/07)

VERSION 2: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K2_Armor_Fix_Metastasis;85653 (1/9/08)

VERSION 3: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/90SKs_SUPER_Content_Mod;89554 (4/24/08)

VERSION 4: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-and-immersion-upgrade/ (11/28/11)

My channel on KotOR2-Files

90SK/CaptainSkye: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/developer/90SK_CaptainSkye;21930

</disclaimer>

I am currently updating my large content mod, my pet mod, that adds robes and armors in cascading quantity to integrative KotOR II. It is completely compatible with vanilla base K2.

The next update (as of 8/6/11 - onward) will focus on compatibility with other mods and with current builds of restoration projects, also trimming some of the excess off the previous incarnations and making what's left sleeker and better integrated.

Compatibility and content updates forthcoming, smoothness and some reduction of excessive adds from the previous sets of this content forthcoming.

Any compatibility errors witnessed or favorite robes requested for updating or saving vs. other models or robe ideas for freed up equip slots ARE WELCOME! Lend me your ideas!

--------------------

First update is this Iridonian armor; attempting to clean it up and readd the Iridorian bounty hunter as an engagable opponent, repable armor and possibly voice mimiked VOs

what I have so far

armoricon.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

more pictures coming, mod ETA four months. :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks great. Cant wait to see whats added :)

By the way, this will be compatible with your old robes and tunics right? Those were the best robes I have ever seen.

My guess would be that they are compatible, considering they are both made by him. Usually, mods by the same person are often compatible.

yellowr.th.jpg

I'm probably adding him without VOs, but I do like this character from KotOR I and revitalizing him as an opponent of the exile seems like a good idea.

Attempting to make it a standalone unique item. Should be available at some point as an encounter loot or find.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so here's a rough outline of how the wearables are going to look once I'm done:

- Master Robes = Unchanged open crotch versions, all relatively new reskins, svosh collar included hopefully

- Jedi Robes = Movie Master Robes, new reskins pour moi

(There's gonna be a glut of robes placed in-game since I've reskinned for the movie master models and default jedi master models as sets, and there are eight Jal Shey replacements. That means I'll have like fifty textures to play with total so I'm gonna be overhauling all the robes in the game with juicy retextured replacements. I'll try to fit as many in as I can without being ridiculous.)

- Jal Shey Robes = Maurader Class tunics, RGB+90sk

- F light armors now featuring metallic shine.

- G heavy armors polished up nicely.

- H heavy armors polished and several added, as previously featured.

- Flight armors replaced with full body suits pictured previously.

- Other light armor polishes will be present but not that many.

- I'm including my overhaul of the armor icon system naturally since by now its the staple of the mod in all three versions.

I don't have any pictures because I broke the feature in my janky K2 setup on my laptop, so it may be a while before I can provide anything reasonable as proof that this stuff is actually getting done because they just won't take.

Great to see you back around here 90SK :) Great stuff always enjoy seeing what your upto and always great to have a veteran modder back around the forum producing stuff. 90SK please feel free to use anything you like from Force Fashion II by the way, or to add my Revans Robes Revisioned to K2 should you so wish!

The full body flight suits pictured above are pending release on KotORfiles, I'll post in the taris upper city emporium section when its out. Also, I have packaged and submitted my Bao-Dur refitting mod that slims down Bao-Dur's overall look and makes him normally-bodied without a fake arm. Hopefully both of those will be posted relatively soon.

The larger content mod is shaping up nicely, I may even go so far as to add some sequential script stuff, though I don't know how much I can do and with what I have yet to decide... but things are going smooth so we'll see. :D

while I think that the spaceman's armour has been nicely upscaled, and refined (with nice colour too), I don't think that the black body sock areas are working. Without shaded detail, they look like black voids, or holes that all light disappears into. I think they need some highlights, just to give it the appearance of rounded, volumnous muscles, rather than a flat, 2D area.

The robes are looking fantastic. I especially like how you've managed to work in that center 'collar-connected-to-rib-belt' thing that was part of the original model (that couldn't have been easy). The layered clothing (jackets, vests, shirts) is working well, and looking natural (just the right amount of shading along the edges). :thumbsup:

^ Spaceman armors are already pending release on kotorfiles, there's only so much I can do for that armor model as it is fairly low resolution, I used the flight suit slot and have four colorful variants so hopefully that'll be worth the timeframe I've put for its release. I do agree though that it could use work though I won't be updating it again for a while.

I should say with total respect that while I appreciate the praise for the robes as that mod is salvaged and finished by me, it is not my original work and should thus not be credited to me in such totality. Their owners will be credited in readme format same as all the other authors helping me with material contributions.

I'm working on install details right now, got two polished party members and all heavy armors, robes and M class armors accounted for and being polished. There are approximately 30 to replace the old 30, plus one perhaps that I think I added to the Onderon palace museum in the last mod, and also handmaiden's robe. still have to account for the added scenes NPCs merchants and placed custom item codes, so there's still a chance that there will be compatibility issues with this mod though I've written the instructions and layout to be plain as day and hopefully compatible with the TSLRCM which is my benchmark for compatibility. The brunt of files in this mod will be copy-type, while the scripts and dialog and merchants will probably still need to be install-type.

The heavy armors haven't really changed much since the last release. They're more or less in their final format, best ones pictures below + robe tease and Mandalore portrait.

addedarmors.th.jpg

popmandalore.th.jpg

treaty.th.jpg

Archived