Home

Happy Holidays!

Sith Holocron

Yeah, Happy Xmas, Merry New Year, to hell w/the holidays and all that other rot (that should cover the "bah humbug" sentiment nicely :xp: ).

Got "volunteered" to do a good deed...

Yeah, I hear ya on that one. Always nice to know someone cares about our well being enough to "forget" to consult us first. :p

I'm nursing a massive hangover, so that .gif to the face didn't help lol!

Yeah, that "flash" didn't help here either. Just got up moments ago and that kinda hurt the eyes a bit.

Always nice to know someone cares about our well being enough to "forget" to consult us first. :p
It was my mother, something about 8 hours of labor 40 something years ago giving her the right to vounteer me. :D

It is already over, had to deliever food and toys to 9 families. I hate to say this, but it actually made me feel somewhat good. Actually didn't even take up any more of my time than normal. Dropped my mother off at Walmart, and by the time she was ready to be picked up, I was done (think she had to wait about 10 mins for me). More fun than walking ratdog and then waiting in parking lot until she is done. My Chrismas advise to everyone, move far, far away from your parents.

MerryFestivus.gif

(Yes, that is George Constanza's father in there)

I'll see you and raise you a (This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

It was my mother, something about 8 hours of labor 40 something years ago giving her the right to vounteer me. :D

Ah, yes, the "guilt trip" MO. That one usually has "mom" written all over it. o_Q

My Chrismas advise to everyone, move far, far away from your parents.
Generally speaking, very sage advice.

In no particular order . . .

I think I have most of them covered. Now - in no particular order . . .

^GOOD GOD that's incredible! It's almost like Solid Gold, Saturday Night Fever and Christmas (minus the dancers) all mixed into one. Still, awesome GIFs, SH. :thmbup1:

Anyway, Merry Xmas LFer's.

Why is there such a big deal about Christmas?! GAWD people, you make everything so serious! :xp:

Bah humbug!

Merry Christmas, see you guys next year, and happy winter solstice, BLAH.

Why does winter solstice get no attention? :(

And SH, you forgot Kwanza. :D

Archived