Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

****ing depressed as ****. got in a fight with my ex which caused her to block me from fb, now i can barely get in touch with her, I'm sad cause my car is acting all lame and the place wanted $90 to just look at it which i thought was a ripoff cause i know what is wrong with it it just needs a distributor cap replaced, and i told them that before driving off. i got overdrafted cause paypal took a couple cents out of my account which had nothing in it, so im mad about that. also i broke the window to my car cause i locked keys in it the other day, so that really sucks.

and i got like 3 things for homework that's due...5 page research paper draft is due on monday, i've got to rewrite my current events paper for macroeconomics, and i have 12 problems from my algebra class to work on.

and of course i work all weekend, 5-10 today and 5-10 tomorrow, so limited time to get papers done especially if i want to print them out. mostly depressed cause i miss my ex way too much, it seems like a day does not go by without me constantly thinking about her. i should probably go to that relationship support group at my school but i'd probably end up crying my head off cause it really hurts to talk/think about it, and on top of that i'd probably be the oldest one going to it. :(

I just wish i could go back and change the past.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I thought you didn't like her because she constantly judged you or whatever. I don't think you want to change the past as much as you want to change her.

Also, if you COULD change the past, wouldn't you tell yourself to buy some Microsoft stock or give yourself the winning lottery numbers? Then you'd be dating supermodels and stuff and still wouldn't be dating her.

made my decision for the summer.....im not going back to school. **** it, i can afford to live with the job i have and im not miserable there, plus i am applying for another job at a place my friend works at which pays pretty decent for friday-sunday 12 hour shifts. if i get that job, i can pay all my current monthly living expenses with 2 weeks pay and have some left over. military preference ftw i hope.

good for you, im close to just dropping. it's frustrating me to no end. thought algebra would've been easier than my "research paper" and it just made me decide to not do the homework due to the text book not explaining how to do the ****ing problems...i might look on youtube to figure out how the hell to do them, but i've just about had it with school.

i finally got it, i learned the **** in class and it makes sense in class, but 2 hours from that i am like 'what in thee **** is this' which is what happened on my last exam after a 5 day break between the review and exam. i wasn't the only one fortunately.

The Boston marathoners aren't going to like the temps today...

Gotta get my car over to the shop, and get the bad news. I have the strong suspicion it isn't going to be cheap. :(

The GF and kids went to the Cape, but I stayed behind to take care of the car and a lot of other things. Chores around my place that have been waiting for months,.. if not years. A lot of laundry.

Played a whole bunch of Skyrim too...

stayed up until 2 playing TOR. so far it is awesome. i don't like that my friends are scattered across servers though, that is so damn annoying. and the one dude that is on all the time is republic, when i enjoy empire way more. republic trooper is alright but the missions get annoying so i get a ton of dark side points.

I was thinking of getting Skyrim, but with D3 coming out I don't think that is possible to fully enjoy in one month. I have been playing a lot of EPicMafia and Minecraft at the momment. Got a double spawner XP trap/farm I have been using to make all sorts of uber items.

My girlfriend bought it for me. She knew I was interested in it. I probably never would have bought it for myself, since I'm pretty sure I'll never actually finish the main quest... let alone all of the side ones.

I never made a dent in Oblivion. I'm almost to level 13 in Skyrim... But I only get a few hours every other week to play. It's going to take pretty much forever.

I guess I really didn't like Oblivion. Skyrim is AWESOME though! I just wish I could do it justice... without blowing off the rest of my life to do it. :dozey:

tor has taken over.....augh. i cant eat fast food chinese buffet or drink soda anymore. my run time went straight to hell, either that or the heat really affected my run...2 miles at 18:26, usually its in the 17's or below. blahhhhhh. water=win.

how many times a day you try that? maybe attempting it a few times might help

back when I was going in for basic myself, I got this dirt road behind my house that's apart of the corn field back there, I ran that up and down a few times in each afternoon

Archived