Home

XWA One Year Thread Part VII: Shadows of the Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a smoker box for my grill. Cooked some Ahi sushi grade tuna with a soy/honey/wasabi marinade. Cooked it for about 15 minutes and then wrapped it in foil to finish. wasn't too bad and my cat had a wee bite and LOVED IT. My wife had some to and she doesn't like fish but she liked the tuna. Doubt we would have it again at $16/pound

Spent most of Easter playing Batman with my nephew (he's got a costume and everything) and breaking some of Niner's records on the Arkham City challenges :joy:
I spent Easter chillaxin' with GF and her kids. I was supposed to go with them down to the Cape to visit family... but we both ended up working pretty late Saturday night, and an early morning hour-plus drive and an all-day visit on the one day off that week really wasn't in the books for either of us... so we lounged around, watched Will Ferrel movies, and ate.

Oh... And I too love to shatter records set by Niner. :joy:

He really should check out the leaderboards on Forza 3 and Need For Speed: Shift one of these days... :D

did sauceome on my presentation. lawls. locked myself out of my car...no money for locksmith, bricks are free. yeah, no more rear driver window. removed valuables from vehicle. pretty good day so far. it didnt help i had witnesses to the brick through window. but damn i almost broke the other window on the other side.

got a fine in the mail for not showing up to court to plead my not guilty on driving without registration. awesome day so far, very awesome. plus my brain froze on my algebra exam. thirsty thursday is tomorrow as well as pay day thank god.

Puppies have figured out how to escape the yard.

No more letting them out until we have the time to seal up gaps in the fence.

I'd love to leash and walk them... but I don't have the time for that at the moment.

I'm still with you...

K_Kinnison, then why don't to write a detailed plan and offer it to Lucasarts? Even if they wouldn't start to do something immediately, then they would just understand what exactly Star Wars simulators gamers want!

I don't think they forgot those their success with X-wing and then Tie-fighter games with there's outstanding singles. In those days exactly their mistake with XvT and then XWA demanded them to stop with Star Wars starfighter simulations, but what about now? Maybe it would be better better just to remind them once again?

LukA_YJK, Hi there! Don't loose hope! Don't ever loose hope! :D

P.S. Just recieved The Essential Guide to Warfare... still can't figure it out what is it, epic win or epic fail...

I'm still with you...

K_Kinnison, then why don't to write a detailed plan and offer it to Lucasarts? Even if they wouldn't start to do something immediately, then they would just understand what exactly Star Wars simulators gamers want!

a drop in the bucket. THere is no market for it. I know what reality is

whoa, managed to log on here just for the hell of it to find that I signed up for this message board 12 years ago to the day. Funny how much changes in twelve years. Back then I was a wiseass college kid and now I'm a wiseass for pay. Back then I was single and living in a dorm, now I'm married and a homeowner. Back then I had hair, now I still have hair, just not as much.

Heh... Happens to the best of us! ;)

Welcome back! As you can no doubt probably see for yourself, not all that much has really changed around here... :dozey:

:joy:

Yesterday looked promising: I got late notification Thursday night that my morning shift on Friday was canceled. Sweet!

But after that, it all went down hill quickly, and all Hell broke loose, so to speak...

I'm glad it got canceled... I had a super ****ty day, overall.

I barely got sleep that night... Every time I dozed off, something happened to wake me up... About once an hour...

I got up yesterday morning to find that my front drivers-side suspension on my car had collapsed. I don't know when or how. I drove it home Thursday night and all seemed fine then.

My car repair shop can't take it until Monday.

Then I was driving home from my girlfriend's place to pick up my mom's car to get to work, when I got stopped by the cops. I was told I was going 29 in a 20 zone. At least it was only a warning this time...

Then mom wasn't even home, and I had to wait a couple of hours for her to get back.

By the time she finally did, I said **** it, and bailed on work.

Friday the 13th??? Hmm...

It's starting to make me a believer... :rolleyes:

I stayed in the house from that point on... Doing laundry and playing Skyrim. Figured I might get into less trouble that way.

I have to be at work at 8am this morning though... That sucks. :( Although I should be through by 3 today...

Even worse, now that I have to use mom's car to get there.

And it looks like all the plans we had to head down the Cape this weekend after I got through with work today will have to be postponed, because my GF's car is also out of commission.

Archived