• Ultimate Saber Mod 2
    • Masters of TSL
    • Advanced System Lightsabers
    • Community Lightsaber Project
    • Other

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want I have a couple of hilts I made about 6 years ago that I can donate to you, if someone's willing to get them in-game.

:o I must be dreaming. The great Forgeress(? :)) has returned?!

You were here and gone before my time, but I've always admired your models and I've been postponing a K1 playthrough so I can finish a few projects, then I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy the experience of Recruitable Kay...:)

Here's what I've got. They're really old so I can do a lot better on some of the textures that I'm not happy with (mainly the last two). I vaguely remember how much I absolutely hated getting hilts in game so you're on your own with that haha.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
kp9PscX.jpg

QjusSH1.jpg

V4EzBlW.jpg

s89y6wZ.jpg

bCX9KNY.jpg

Apparently at some point I also modeled the Double Helix from Parksabers. I have no memory of this, although I have screenshots so it must have happened.

Show spoiler
It's pretty, but I'm fairly certain it has enough polies to explode KOTOR.

6z3Yc63.jpg

Here's what I've got. They're really old so I can do a lot better on some of the textures that I'm not happy with (mainly the last two). I vaguely remember how much I absolutely hated getting hilts in game so you're on your own with that haha.

Show spoiler
kp9PscX.jpg

QjusSH1.jpg

V4EzBlW.jpg

s89y6wZ.jpg

bCX9KNY.jpg

Apparently at some point I also modeled the Double Helix from Parksabers. I have no memory of this, although I have screenshots so it must have happened.

Show spoiler

6z3Yc63.jpg

Perfect! Just absolutely perfect! Just the right amount of ornate design you'd expect from a Mandalorian Wars era lightsaber (I'd think).

Any thoughts on the names and/or descriptions? Any help on that end (even just names) would also be helpful.

Show spoiler
kp9PscX.jpg

QjusSH1.jpg

V4EzBlW.jpg

s89y6wZ.jpg

bCX9KNY.jpg

Show spoiler

6z3Yc63.jpg

Oh hell yeah! Inyri's back! Like Fair Strides said, you were here and gone before my time, but I also REALLY enjoyed your work! I'm pretty sure every time I play KOTOR, I make sure to have Recruitable Kay installed. I really like that last double saber. Looks like you'd see it during the Mandalorian Wars for sure! I also like the second single saber as well.... it's like a lightsaber was disguised to look like some rusty old pipe to fool people.

*cough*

VP, your TSLRCM link is outdated, and Green Kreia fix integrated so no longer seperately available. How old is your signature?

*cough*

Continue on...

Well, that shows how long it's been since I was heavily invested in modding.

Time to assemble a new signature.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Totally color me interested. It looks like a great project.

I'd offer to help but I just don't have skillz in this area. :( If I'd gotten into TSL during it's heyday (aka when it was first released), I might have tried to get some modding skills, but now, well...I'll just enjoy all of your collective efforts and play cheerleader.

;)

Not sure I want to help with an alpha but once you get a Beta version goin, I'd be happy to help test it. :thmbup1:

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION

Cool, now that I have your attention, I would like to say that I need some beta testers for the installer.

All I need is for a few of you to run the installer under a few different conditions and post the consoleout.txt file that is generated from it.

I was going to post the build right now, but turns out that I have a few more issues to fix and unless you guys want a nearly 500MB file, I'm going to have to do some trimming.

Expect a build to test by the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Mine worked fine, what browser are you using?

I'm am using Firefox 33.0; I did get it all with Google Chrome just now.

Your virus security may think its infected.

I'm using Avast Antivirus and so far, it hasn't alerted me to this download as a virus threat.

On a side note, I tried to open the .zip file with WinRaR and I get a message stating: "! C:\Documents and Settings\DaggerDX\Desktop\Duplisaber8_21_14_build.zip: Unexpected end of archive." Also the only file available "Duplisaber.exe" is 0 in size.

And when I use 7-Zip, there are other files and the "Duplisaber.exe" is 398,848 but when I double click the "Duplisaber.exe", it says: An attempt was made to move the file pointer before the beginning of the file.

I tried WinZip 19 and I get 2 Error Messages; "1. Error: central directory not found." and "2. Cannot open file 'Duplisaber8_21_14_build.zip'. It does not appear to be a valid archive.

If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again."

I have no idea what's wrong or what to do now.

Archived