Xarwarz

Thoughts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts

• Finally an orignal texture enhancement
    • Please stop making your textures

O.T.E. VERSION Updated 5-1-14.... Added Telos Picz

Original Texture Enhancement.....

Well i decided to give this game one last texture pack. But unlike my previous texture packs this time i will be modifying the original textures from the game.

Thats right you heard me correctly only ORIGINAL IN MODULE TEXTURES will be enhanced this time no made up textures. I know there are those out there that prefer the original style so this time that's what i am doing with a Next-Gen approach.

The project is early so i dont have an estimate when it will be completed..i will be getting the textures as close the original as possible this going to take time and patience so those interested bare with me.....It took 3 hours just to do the one panel below trying to get the look right but tell me what you think so far.....

TELOS

----

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
K2_00015_1_zpsd63728ac.png

K2_00017_1_zpsd10865f3.png

----

Looks good! The screens were in dire need of improvement.

I agree

Change it to Aurabesh and you've got a customer waiting in line. :)

You mean the screen gui these are place holders ill see what i can come up with

THIS is what I've been waiting for when it comes to environment textures...

Just one question. Will this be for both games? (I really hope so at least cause I love them to be up to bar are at least close. :p )

Yes these textures will be for both games......since they are redrawn there's no porting issue....ill just have to redraw the textures that may be unique to the game.

All those textures look amazing! Keep it up!

Thanks

Good work Xarwarz! And you've got fans who'll be more than happy to get-it without Aurabesh too ;)

Yea maybe two version of monitors traditional and non traditional

Goodness ... I do need to check these in-game :nod: ... both games ...

no download already right?

keep it up :thmbup1:

No download yet sorry man...

• 2 months later...

One thing about the perfectly straight lines, is that they lose the sense of being "used", they don't have the character and history that slight imperfections have. The Ebon Hawk, especially, should look like it's been around the block, rather than mint off the assembly line.

Other than that, they're looking awesome, as usual :D

• 1 month later...

UPDATED PROJECT PICZ AT TOP 5-1-14

Christos K Man this will definitely be a permanent install. Any chance we'll get to see some in game shot before/after shots for the next update

As of now peragus and harbinger are finished

I think I should release the planets on a as finished basis....to answer ur question I haven't uploaded any new picks in awhile I'll get some up in a bit

redrob41 One thing about the perfectly straight lines, is that they lose the sense of being "used

I'll do the best I can in giving it a used look

Col_Zechs...Is the Mandalorian Shuttle Going to be retextured? It looks horrible the way it is

Shuttles ebon hawk external textures are extremely time consuming and will be last in the list of retextures

Archived