Home

How do I become a Mod?

Natopo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a list of requirements Sherack wrote.

In order of importance:

1) Make good posts. Encourage intelligent discussion, not spamming. It's the best way to become a mod AND a valuable member here.

2) There has to be a demand. We don't promote mods for fun here, there must be positions open.

3) Be available. If you can only get online once a week, it's pretty pointless to promote you to moderator.

4) Type well. Although this is facultative, we favor people who use correct punctuation and grammar in their posts.

1) Make good posts. Encourage intelligent discussion, not spamming. It's the best way to become a mod AND a valuable member here.

Uhm ... check

2) There has to be a demand. We don't promote mods for fun here, there must be positions open.

Isn't Jay m.i.a.?

3) Be available. If you can only get online once a week, it's pretty pointless to promote you to moderator.

Check

4) Type well. Although this is facultative, we favor people who use correct punctuation and grammar in their posts.

Chek ;)

Oh yeah ... one last thing ... Don't call the mods ... they call you.

1) always good posts, good topics(since recent times), Report and correct spammers

2) when there is an opening

3)Every single day morning 6-620, afternoon in school 1245-1

evening another 2-2.5 hours anytime and i read all the posts

4) all mine are correct except

u= you

r= are

cuz= because

and i dont use full stops:D

Originally posted by Natopo

Well the main reason I wanted to be a mod was because I wanted to be able to use attachments and look around and keep the forums cleaned. I'm not kidding! Honest!

So you want the privileges to the *suspense inducing music* hidden mod rooms?

They just don't promote anyone to mod status. If you notice, eets makes sig banners and avatars for anyone that requests them.

Oh, and if you look, eets' sig says that he's a LFnetwork graphics designer.

hey matt, i still can't see the private mod rooms...i asked ike, and he said we should be able to, but has done nothing about it even tho me and Rogue9 asked a few times. I don't blame ike for not trying to fix it so we could see them , cause that might mess up our accounts...

<----------

Notice the rank :p

I know what you're talking about the power trip fading, Rogue Nine. It's gone now.. :D

Being a mod isn't all that fun, I mean, the first day I was here I had to censor a picture of a naked cadaver :-|

Mine's been gone.

From Porkins revolt to the everyday grind...It's just normal now.

I still have fun though...otherwise I wouldn't be posting and would be long gone.

Before you get into modding seriously consider the time and energy you'll need to fill the post. Also realize that if you don't like being yelled at by forumers because you deleted their posts etc. then you definatly don't want the position.

Just consider it...

Archived