Home

Attack of the Clones.

Meksilon

Originally posted by QueZTone

Aye! For the 16th of May :) Seats in the middle of the cinema to experience the most dolby surround, or so they say :)

HAHA, the 16th of MAY?? MY ticket says the 15th! (15-May-11:59), that's midnight for the 16th, the first session, muhahahahahahaha!!

And because I live in Canberra I get to see it 17 hours before it even gets released in crummy places like LA.

Originally posted by El Pollo Diablo

I would have mine but I got to work on the day of release. DAMM!!!

Oh come on, you're telling me YOU can't go to a midnight session?!?

Oh by the way when my friend tried to get a ticket yesterday for the midnight session he said they sold out... oh well there'll be stacks of people there anyway!!

=mehek-mek-mek-mek-mek=

They offered me tickets for the 15th, at 11pm, where I'd have a chance to win 'some rare Star Wars goodies!!!'

Why didn't I get it?

£8.00

I am not a Star Wars obbsessive, its just a movie series I like. £3.80 is an adequate price, so there.

Originally posted by LucasTones

They offered me tickets for the 15th, at 11pm, where I'd have a chance to win 'some rare Star Wars goodies!!!'

Why didn't I get it?

£8.00

I am not a Star Wars obbsessive, its just a movie series I like. £3.80 is an adequate price, so there.

My ticket cost me AU$10.50 (the normal price for a student movie ticket for hoyts). That's about equal to £3.80 on currency exchange.

=mek=

Originally posted by Trapezoid

Or you could just wait until a few days after the opening day. Movies are raking in tons of revenue these days, but only briefly.

No Star Wars fan would say that! I'm the envy of all my friends with my ticket!! I'll have to get there nice and early so I get a good seat, mmmm good seat!

-Daniel

i got my tickets.. going to see it on the 15th at 5 mins past midnight.... im a bit scared that its going to be **** though.... HAVE FAITH!!!...... or not....

luckily the seats were cheap.... i did however book the extra priced comfy seats MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

Glad to hear that we're all excited to see it. Some fans are so inexplicably insulted by Episode 1 that they won't allow themselves to have any doubt that Episode 2 will be just as bad.

you say no Timmy, bad Timmy! The Phantom Menace is a great film.

=mek=

Yeah, PM is fine. Sure, Jar Jar is annoying, but the film is supposed to be the most light hearted of the whole saga, isn't it?

Jar Jar was a useful character, despite his wide-spread hatred. But you're right this film is supposed to re-introduce us to the Star Wars galexy and they really put a lot into it!

I am looking forward to watching Attack Of The Clones, and I hope that everyone here enjoys the film!

-Daniel

The movie ended about a ¼ hour ago.

Attack Of The Clones is far better than The Phantom Menace. More suspense, great action. I also find it wise that the story concentrates on one character this time.

I think I should sleep now. Only 3 hours left.

I'm disappointed in John Williams.

Archived