Home

Want to become a Jedi? Read this for Jedi questions.

Wraith 8

After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. After reading this thread, you still want to become a Jedi?

• YES! Im not afraid! (you will be. You will be) :yoda:
    • I guess so. dont know. (See threw you we can) :syoda:
    • Nope. No way. (Afraid are you?) :rhett:
    • I wasnt planning on becoming a Jedi. (hmmmm. A wise choice.) :yodaball:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im starting my way at the bottom. becomming a droid engieneer working slowly on my marksman ship and then i wil become a smuggler like so many should now they should not even plan on becomming a jedi if they do get that chance then fine go for it but dont plan on getting that chance because i sure as hell will not

ive got a question say i become a jedi (wraith dont diss me i know probably wont but im creating a scenario here) well if was wondering do you loose all your jedi abilities if you die to a bounty hunter because i you dont then why are people so worried about being chased by bounty hunters and stuff if your a jedi i say the more you got attacked the better your say blocking techniques and what not would become because you practice them so with every attack you grow stronger and the only item you need is a lightsaber so whaat is the problem with being chased around all the time i wouldn't hide i think a jedi stands a good chance againts a bounty hunter look :joreth: +:saberb: is probably much stronger than :fett: + :charric: so why would you be worried i dont really know much about jedi in swg i dont really care but i think they should be able to handle themselves

why should i diss you?

well you most likely will not loose all your powers... but if you have not saved your charachter.. you lose all your stuff.. and i think... if you havent saved your charachter period.. you will lose yuor chrachter all together and make a new one..... I THINK!

• 2 weeks later...

This whole topic is a riot. We're about to get to live and develop characters in the Star Wars universe in a way that has never, ever been available to us before. Like many of you, I have been a Star Wars fan since the first one came out, and I cant wait to be able to play in that world. The Jedi is probably the most written about, publicized, over-hyped character class available, and I cant for the life of me figure out why so many people feel the need to become one... There are so many possibilities to explore with the other classes, that being a Jedi is the last thing on my mind.

Will I attempt to create one? If, for some reason, I become force sensitive after exploring several other professions, I may decide that it's fate tapping me on the shoulder and embark on whats sure to be a very time consuming and difficult adventure.

I'm extremely pleased to see that it will be very difficult for the power-gamers and wannabees to aquire the Jedi feather for thier mmorpg hat, and I hope that if anything, it's even more difficult to achieve than we are being led to believe.

JS

:fire3::wan::fire2:

Great post good info but your way to negitive :tsk: . Everyone with half a brain knows it will take a while to become Jedi. I mean after all not many people are going to play this for 3 weeks right :p

I will be a Jedi i will search out all other Jedi from shadow and if a bounty hunter comes along! Hehe :mob: he will run for his pathetic life!

If i didnt have time to be a Jedi i wouldnt play the game. Its something to exspire to god damnit its not a button you click other wise it would be Jedi all over the place.

I think by 3 months or so bountys will be very big on my head form the Empire. I plan or doing rades on Imp bases every day.

Im going to have the *Protectors Guild* until i get enough jedi to be the Jedi Council. the *PG* will protect people who are attacked by the empire or are being chased by buontys.

So if you guys ever need help all you have to do is scream * Oh **** im screwed!*

:rollin:

Not to be mean but it seems that about 1 of 4 people who are waiting for SWG have the same exact idea. I really wouldn't plan on being a Jedi.

Anyway if somehow you do become one don't take it personally if I have to put a blaster bolt in your chest. :D (I'm planning on doing some bounty hunting)

If i didnt have time to be a Jedi i wouldnt play the game. Its something to exspire to god damnit its not a button you click other wise it would be Jedi all over the place.

I think you mean aspire....not expire, that would mean to die.....and there's no reason to start cursing and stuff, just take it easy.

well i dont think alot dont want to be jedi...i would like to be ajedi but i know wnough about the game to know you have basically no control over it ...and you dont choose to beomce force sensititve...it chooses you!

so i wouldn't agree with that statement i tihnk people are just going to dwell at it ...then in one instant go what the heck am i doing..nothing tells me how to be a jedi lets move on.. so i dotnt hink it will be as big as an issue when the game comes out..anyone else agree?

Anyone know if its possible to tell if you've blown your chance to become a FS or a Jedi? Everyone seems so concerned with just trying to get the opportunity to be FS, is anyone concerned about messing up there chance? I atleast would like to know so I can worry about it being a viable path or if I should just work on something else.

Raigen

• 3 weeks later...

I have been MUSHing for sometime now. I would like to think that becoming a Jedi would somehow be similar, though I doubt it. In MUSHes, a Jedi is selected for his level of RP ability. There is a lot to be said for a good RPer and normally, they excel at being Jedi. I just don't want to see Jedi.....at all! I shouldn't see them, unless of course I become one. PERIOD! If the Jedi are done correctly, I might see one in a few years of playing. Otherwise, it just doesn't fit. I should only hope, that maybe, just perhaps, the Emperor might need a new Hand. I would love to play a dark Jedi. Anyway, I don't think I should ever see any of this:

:lsduel:

What about NWN, they had a Debug mode to change character level and stats. Or doesn't NWN fall under the MMORPG category?

That's right, it doesn't. :)

It's an RPG, with multiplayer option to play with others up to 64 players. That's not exactly what I would call Massive. ;)

In addition, you can make your own little (or possible huge, don't know) adventure which you can play alone, or let your friends or others download and play on their own or with you.

Archived