Home

Natalie to Appear in Return of the Jedi?

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

2. Did she live?! Please let this one be it! :D

Imagine how old she'd be if she was!!!!!!

It'd probably be a little flashback suddenly disapearing and showing Natalie and Anakin as Vader remembering them.

Or maybe Leia trying to remember her mother...

LEIA: Luke, what's wrong?

Luke turns and looks at her a long moment.

LUKE: Leia... do you remember your mother? Your real mother?

LEIA: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.

LUKE: What do you remember?

LEIA: Just...images, really. Feelings.

LUKE: Tell me.

LEIA: She was very beautiful. Kind, but...sad. (looks up) Why are you asking me all this?

He looks away.

LUKE: I have no memory of my mother. I never knew her.

yeah...it might be this scene...flashback area. But remember the DVDs are YEARS away...so you never really know until it happens.

2 things I hope can be added to the DVD (maybe as an alternate setting for changes in the movie... I don't know).

1) Take out Greedo shooting first. One of the reason so many people liked Han was because he was a badass who didn't put up with Greedo's bull, and he had no qualms about icing him. Having Greedo shoot first to make Han appear to be more of a "good" guy spoils Han's character. Besides, Greedo's pointing his gun point blank at Han. If he had fired, he would have hit him square in the head, not the wall to his side.

2) Switch the song played during the Ewok celebration back to the original song. Or combine them so it plays bits of the new song when they're showing the celebration on the other planets and then switches back when it returns to the Ewoks.

Kryllith

Originally posted by silenthunter

Maybe they'll add her as one of the dancers in Jabba's palace :D

eehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehhehhehehehehehehe

Oh SH, how you make me salivate :)

Han's gun has a tendency of producing big puffs of smoke (or the laser blast does) because he tends to jack up the power level of it. (There's a good scene in RotJ during the bunker scene which shows just that). Besides, according to the original New Hope script, Greedo doesn't fire (he just threatens Han's life).

Kryllith

Anytime.

I thought about them including Padme in the ghost sequence, doubt it will happen since we haven't seen any indication (as of yet) that she's force sensitive. I can see possibly seeing her in a flashback of Vader's though...

Kryllith

What they really need to do if they actually add more scenes to the movies, is an option where you can choose between the "Original Release" "Special Edition" or "Ultimate Edition" as they are calling it.

This way, you could watch the 3 cuts of the movies, DVD sure supports that.

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

This way, you could watch the 3 cuts of the movies, DVD sure supports that.

But George Lucas don't ... he doesn't even consider bringing the original movies to DVD. The SE's are the versions he considers final at this moment.

Archived