Home

Kath Soucie

gorbie

More than anything, I'm looking forward to hearing Maureen's voice again. That voice is damn sexy. Soucie voices a character in JK2, but she sounds very different from Maureen.

I'm guessing that the woman who knocks the bikes over in the trailer is Maureen.

gorb

• 2 weeks later...

oh no :eek:

Originally posted by Jake

I think that's really an EMI Guybrush cameo - the guy cutting the trailer together didn't realize that he was including an in-joke. We all know from Monkey 2 that Guybrush likes dressing as a woman.

now that's not fair on guybrush, he was forced to dress up as a woman, the fact that that woman (whoever she may be and god forbid she is Mo) looks like him in emi (which was insulting to the monkey island saga and i won't count it as a real monkey isalnd game, cmi was lucky) is besides the point.

o..k... this is the last time i wander off the general forum, i come in here and i find people who find ft characters sexy.... i mean what are you on? Sorry to break your heart but they are made up and hold no relation to any living person dead or alive and has no relation to any locations, all right reserved, copyright Riffage 2002

END!

;)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jake

I think that's really an EMI Guybrush cameo - the guy cutting the trailer together didn't realize that he was including an in-joke. We all know from Monkey 2 that Guybrush likes dressing as a woman.

hee :D

anyway she looks just as dumb and ignorant as guybrush in EMI, yes.

I've just spent a not insignificant amount of time trying to figure out how this one line demonstrates that Guybrush is dumb and ignorant, but I still fail to see it.

It's just a joke, man.

i know it was a joke, i just said it because, well a bucket of mud isn't exactly the greatest thing to have is it, i guess i just put that in there because it was funny at the time. but you have to admit that guybrush was dumb and ignorant in the first two and just became more dumb and ignorant in the second two, i mean think about it, surley that ship in the first must have had some kind of rowboat on it, but he just had to use the cannon. and who'd think of wearing a pot on your head as a helmet for being fired out of a canno, twice. you have to admit, that was pretty dumb.

well, i guess i could have left guybrush on melee without any money, forced to wander the streets with nothing to his name, or i could have left him on the boat for all eternity. sorry, i know you were just joking. been having rough day, shouldn't have taken out on you, sorry dude.:D

Archived