Home

A Very Special Congratulations For STTCT!

Boba Rhett

More name suggestions

ok, here are mine, which I might add, I've taken a long time to devise.

Male:

Matthew

David

Female:

....uh............uhmmmmmmmm..............Sarah is a good name.....

ok, so I didn't spend a whole lot of time, but at least you can look at 'em and tell how to pronounce them. *glances at R9*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Homer - my boyfriend likes the name matthew

ansible - natural as about epiderals go ;)

ps when you guys have children with your wives or girlfriends be very nice to them. its horrible...not being able to eat and the :barf2: ...i could go on but I will save some suprises for you guys :D when its your turns

;)

Well, STTCT, It's still early yet, but I'll let you and the rest of the forum in on a little secret. You're not going to be alone in this. My wife is pregnant again. Our Doc said we could start trying again last month, and so we did, and voila!

She's only about 6 weeks along now, real early I know, but I just found out myself so I needed to share my excitement with someone, and you all know our recent past, so I felt you'd be great to tell. You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed... :D

So our kids will be real close in age, eh STTCT? ;)

Oh, wow! Congrats to you and your wife, Havoc! Now we can work on picking out even more names! ;) Soon there will be a lil' Havoc and a lil' STTCT running around the forums. :D It'll be great! Please pass my congrats onto your wife as well. I'm really happy for you two. :)

Thanks, Rhett! It's a little scary though, because of what happened last time and it was only a few months ago. But, I think the excitement is winning out over the scariness! :D

You can fire off as many names as you guys want, but I'm pretty sure we have are names already picked out! :p

Of course, if you think of one that we didn't and it's pretty cool, than we may change our minds! ;)

CONGRATS HAVOC AND MOM TO BE!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR U GUYS!!!

Our kids will be soooo close in age...probably only a couple weeks to maybe a month apart!!! So exciting! I hope your wife is feeling better than I am - I have morning sickness REALLY bad. One day I would like to be able to eat again.... :p

I am soo happy! We will have to keep eachother and everyone updated!!

Tobacco Exec: Now, our scientists (Whom we keep in dark cages) found no connection between smoking and heart disease, lung cancer, overactive bladder, and athletes foot, plus we have Congressmen from the Carolinas who will defend us like hell

Well, congratulations STTCT and Havoc! I know I don't post much, and you might think I'm just some pathetic little newbie (Which I kind of am :D), yet I still am human and know what true hapiness is. So congrats to y'all, and I hope you will be happy the rest of your lives.

Garsh!

I'm gone a week and I'm out of it.

Congrats HAVOC!

Names...

Men

Jec Sporkwind [insert last name]

Sporkster Alamode [i.L.N.]

Dean Martin [i.L.N.] (heheheheh 'That's Amore' RULZ!)

George Lucas [i.L.N.]

Women

Mirax Tereck [i.L.N.]

Georgina Lucas [i.L.N.]

Alien

Meck Tal'Fenchal [i.L.N.]

Archived