Home

Jedi Outcast: Xbox or Gamecube?

Boba Rhett

When Jedi Outcast is released for the Xbox and Gamecube later this year, which version will you be choosing?

I think i'll be choosing to go with the Xbox version for the sole reason of the controller. I'm worried about the amount of buttons that are required to play JO with. How will the NGC handle that problem? If they come up with an ingenius way of doing it, which they may, then I'll reconsider my choice. I'm really craving to use the triggers on the Xbox controller though... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

a lesson learned from MOH:AA for PS2. FPSs don't play well on consoles.

Its so hard to aim and fire quickly and accurately. And since nwither game has auto-aim, it is especially hard. I'd stick to PC, no matter which concole it came out on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be getting the game for Xbox....the controls will be far superior to the GC.

I don't have the money to upgrade my cpu so I'll be playing games on my Xbox for a while. :(

At least the mp for the xbox looks half way decent ( I know it doesn't compare to the online version...)

All I know is........if I started playing online multiplayer games, I would never leave the house. Nobody would ever see me, I would be fired from my job (oh well) I'd be pale white with no sun.

I played online Half-Life for a little while and I said enough was enough......I just couldn't do it to myself.

Well, for me I have never even played the game before. My cpu hardware can't handle it and my friends that still live in my general area don't have cpu's, they've got Xbox's!!

So I'm really looking forward to it coming out.......just a little over a month now!:D

If I had to choose a console, I'd definately choose the GameCube, I don't care WHAT Nintendo does, I won't leave their side, they've been in the consoles since the beginning man!

(Don't spew any console technicallity crap either >.< Just let my have my moment of Nirvana whislt I reflect the legacy called Nintendo)

Archived