Home

Lexx's Heroes is no more!

leXX

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want this to get out of hand. This thread is to let you know there is no more heroes list and that is it. I won't stand for anyone flaming Clem. This is between me and him.

I appreciate all the kind comments, I really do, but I wan't everyone to know that I'm not here to win any popularity contest. I'm me and if people like that, then great, if not, oh well.

Hmmm, not sure if I ever made the list, but it doesn't matter. I would like to take this oportunity to sing you a song.

::Cue dim lights::: Groovy Takes the stage as a familiar riff plays in the backround, that being David Bowies' Heroes(radio edit):::

"I, I wish I could swim. Like the dolphins. Like dolphins can swim. Though nothing could keep us together. We could be heroes forever and ever. Oh we could be heroes........just for one day."

Love,

Groovy

And now for something completely different.......

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Hmmm, not sure if I ever made the list, but it doesn't matter. I would like to take this oportunity to sing you a song.

::Cue dim lights::: Groovy Takes the stage as a familiar riff plays in the backround, that being David Bowies' Heroes(radio edit):::

"I, I wish I could swim. Like the dolphins. Like dolphins can swim. Though nothing could keep us together. We could be heroes forever and ever. Oh we could be heroes........just for one day."

Love,

Groovy

And now for something completely different.......

:eyeraise:

I have not the words....

Originally posted by TheJackal

Lexx, if anybody "attacked" you or something or that sort, you could of reported it to any moderator or administrator. I would of whiped out my cat 'o nine tails at anybody who miss treats a fellow forum members.

no, it's nothing like that! this was a private msn chat but thank you anyway ;) much appreciated.

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

sry to hear the news lexx...

all things must end, its just a matter of when after all... so I guess now was the time for the heros :|

That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard a mod say......well put Spy.......here have a glass of blue milk on me!:cry8:

Lexx, Pal,

Don't worry be happy (bobby mcferrin RIP) circa 1986.

Sorry you were pissed off mate, didnt have a clue really. How perceptive am I?!?!?! not very!

Well yer still my hero dude or heroine.

Just remember people do fall out with one another it happens, the trick is to never be defeated even when you encounter defeats, in fact it may be necessary to encounter defeats to know who you are. (blatant theft of a maya angelou quote)

When stuff happens that does yer head in, it will only make you stronger in the long run.

More power to you Lexx...

And dudes, please dont flame Clem he is my mate OK! lexx is right this is a private matter between them.

PS for the record Bobby Mc Ferrin actually killed himself, oh the Irony.:(

Lexx I must apologize.....I never visited your original heroes thread but it must have been huge for you to have so many responses to this thread in less than one day. And I wish people wouldn't remind that Bobby McFerrin killed himself because I still love that song......and I need some good new right now!

... Im sorry about all of this... Ive always tried hard to keep the points in line but even I can agree its hard to do... ~ideas come popping into his head~ Lexx... Your one of us... No matter what... :D We all still view you as a good friend... Im like many of others I dont really like the idea of your heros ending... I will still defend your honor on the forums even if im not on a list or you flash my name around... :D

Originally posted by Camus

... Im sorry about all of this... Ive always tried hard to keep the points in line but even I can agree its hard to do... ~ideas come popping into his head~ Lexx... Your one of us... No matter what... :D We all still view you as a good friend... Im like many of others I dont really like the idea of your heros ending... I will still defend your honor on the forums even if im not on a list or you flash my name around... :D

I wont defend her...she and I have been having a fued over this "Heroes" things for a while....

then again...if someone verbelly assaults her....I'll defend her. It really hard to find good Rivals like Lexx these days...:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

I wont defend her...she and I have been having a fued over this "Heroes" things for a while....

then again...if someone verbelly assaults her....I'll defend her. It really hard to find good Rivals like Lexx these days...:D

Deffending her honor and kicking the crap out someone for verbelly assualts is bascily the same thing... :S

This is a sad day :( . Shucks. :( Lexx's heroes are no more...

I was one of your villains Lexx, and I hope that my few actions played no part in your decision. If so, then I sincerely apologise.

However, by being one of your villains, I kinda felt that I was one of your heroes in some stange way. Eh...I hope you can make sense of that. :confused:

BTW, sorry about the nuke! :D

I'm really sorry that it had to end:(...I was in the first 8 of the heroes...ah, those were the days...but I understand completely that you had to do it Lexx, it was getting out of hand...I respect your decision if you felt it was the right thing to do...I may not be your hero anymore but I'll still be your friend:)

Archived