Home

Happy Birthday to Obi :)

obi

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

Happy birthday obi!

i always thought you were much older than me and everyone else from the way you act on the forums (compliment:))

but how come you can drive at 16?

where you live?? it certainly has some crazy laws!:)

The driving age for most places in the US is 16.

Thank guys! :D

I got the truck I was tellin you about( Piece of crap hand-me-down, but hey, it runs), Game Boy advance with AOTC (I like it:) ) and a very, very large Neon sign that says "USA!". That thing is BRIGHT! I lit it up, and I was like "woa....."

oh, and whoever asked about where I live, I live in good ol' Georgia. :) (The state patrol is going to give me a Drivers License! THOSE CRAZY COPS! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?!)

Posted by AB_legion

"I'll make you a design, because you're my special freind."

Now, when you say "special" ................

:D

Happy Birthday Obes. 16 wow! I remember my 16th birthday... no wait, no I don't. Oh well, maybe my 17th... nope, not that one either..., uh I remeber some of them though. This was way back in the day before I used to get totally sloshed every birthday however, so I don't think that counts.

As for me, I drive my 89 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi, or my 67 Camaro(I'm currently working on it, so I don't drive it much, but soon, soon...)

EDIT: Are you getting your full licence, not your learners permit?

Anyways, they gave me my licence, that proves they'll give one to anybody. My thoughts on it are "Licence: A little card with my picture on it that says I'm allowed to drive, it doesn't say I'm good at it" :D

Originally posted by Evil Andy

:D Happy birthday:D

I guess this means i must bring out my great singing voice.....

that is just evil, evil andy, to torcher him with that voice and not just him all of us :D:p

Archived