Home

I'm MAD!!!!!!$&*($&^$(*

Surfnshannon

Alright...

What is up with EVERY LAST NEWBIE WHO REGISTERED IN JUN OR JULY OF 02 on the JK 2 FORUMS HAVE OVER 1000 POSTS!! THATS @#*$(*&$#(* up. I have been here a heck of a lot longer and I'm still a FLIPPIN GUNGAN. Its not fair!! They have STUPID TOPICS that don't make sence all the time and it drives me nuts.

K sorry to flame all those JK2 peeps. But I just want to know why they are allowed to spam like that. Its not kewl especially for people who work a long time at reaching 1000 posts.

:rifle1::uzi1::snipe1::fire3::tank1::fire11:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Don't feel bad. The JKII forums are suffering because of the spam problems. And it's not post count, it's the registration date that counts. ;)

Well, in that case i want my registration date turned back to when i registered for the JK forums. :D

Anyways, Rhetts, right. Forget about post count (although it is nice to have your own rank) and just have fun. You don't come to this board to collect posts, do you? You come to have fun, and you don't need a high post count to do it.

Don't feel bad. The JKII forums are suffering because of the spam problems. And it's not post count, it's the registration date that counts. ;)

Who cares, I have both :D

Took me half a year to get 1000+ btw, since then ... I post less (like I posted that much)

krkode is still the best poster in the world, in terms of speed and quality...neither one exceeds the other, and they're both WELL balanced :D

w00t!

Anyway, as many said before me, it doesn't matter what kind of post counts those guys have. The JK2 forum is full of cra*

Its got 1 word stories threads and other baloney like that, so you shouldn't really care, in terms of quality, geebee rules!

Quality vs Quantity :D

Originally posted by Yoda_623

I will agree with you on the spam topic in some areas. But,a lot more threads do get posted there than here. But, as of lately thats not really whats happenign. So, we tend to have high post counts because more threads are posted over there. :)

ehehehe... and when there aren't enough threads to post in there, jk2ers go to rsn to chat/spam... ;)

oh well... they're not all bad, i'm sure... and as long as they don't come to spam here, i don't really mind. i don't visit jk2 anymore, anyways. :p

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Hell...I need to find some code that'll allow posts made in that forum not to count. That'll teach 'em a thing or two. And if they think they can spam up another forum, they're mistaken.

There is actually a way to do this, but don't ask me because I don't knoww what is involved in doing this.... I could ask a certain admin at another forum if you like ;)...

Well, people come and go, and some register and not post AT ALL!

Can you believe that?

anyways, what am I doing here?

*goes back to JKII forums*

btw, I beat everyone here in register date (except rogue nine).

Me Brag? You jest!

:p

Originally posted by Young David

But not with UserID :p (last number of the url of you're profile) Beat thát.

You got somethin to say about my 13?

Nice avatar, dude. :thumbsup:

anyways- The 13 is there for looks. It's not my age or anything.

:)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

btw, I beat everyone here in register date (except rogue nine).

Well, i actually been here quite a long time. I can't remember exactly what month or year it was but it was a while ago. The number in my profile is the date i joined GB.com. That account was bigger so when we merged i lost my original account at JK.net and my other one at RS.net.

Rhett has been here forever too.

Gah! One month! :p I did have an account older than this one but I forgot what it was. :(

*cough*

2 months.....

*cough*

:D

It's ok, Rhett, at least you're still here. ;)

edit- 3 Months ;)

Archived