Home

Election Modship 2002!

ZBomber

Something new people.

Once every year, there will be a new mod. He/she will be elected by people of Jedi Outcast board.HOWEVER, You cannot vote for yourselves.... Um. The date the election is over will be the 14th of October.

Hmm.. If the mods/admins don't like, tell me, and I will delete the thread. Just thoguht it would be fun to partipate in.

ALSO! Obiously, you can only have a limited amount of poll questions, so you'll have to post your answer.

Thanks Everyone!

-ZBomber

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

I vote for myself.

If not me, then Rhett.

If not Rhett, them acdcfanbill.

If not him, then Matt-windu.

If not him, then SPY_jmr1.

;)

but they're already mods

ah right, i see what you did there

anyway, i think the Groovster should be a mod here as well

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

This isn't how mods are or will ever be selected here but if you want to elect someone to pretend to be a mod I guess there's no stopping ya. :D

Rhett, if you want, I'll delete this thread. I didn't know if this was a good idea or not, but I htought, might as well try.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Rhett, if you want, I'll delete this thread. I didn't know if this was a good idea or not, but I htought, might as well try.

Well he didn't say he disapproved or anything, he just said whoever wins, they might not get a mod position(from winning, anyway)

;)

If you vote for me I promise to cut down on forum SPAM, give you, the forumers greater leeway with your posts, and LOWER TAXES! A vote for me is a vote for.. umm.. ME! So when you head to the polls this October 14th remember to cast your vote for the only man for the job: NerfYoda.

This reply paid for by the NerfYoda for mod campaign fund.

My vote's for Darky. He's not a mod here, and he should be.

Then again, it's not likely i'll get a position, even tho I am a mod at the NRG forums and Padanime's forums, and doing a damn good job IF i say so myself :D

The new leaders are elected by those already in power, not by the minions. It differs from your so called everyday "Democracy".

Can you imagine what would happen if we let YOU PEOPLE decide who got control of this place?

Why...... its an unbearable thought. Show some respect for the current system and its proven effectiveness.

*insert whip noises here*

I do have respect for your system of recruiting moderators, in this particular instance it is not like you are putting us in power to choose...you are in control, so you can lock this thread, tell us creating a thread like this will not have an effect on your decision as to who would be suitable for the job...but what this does is give people an idea of whom would make a good moderator, from the point of view of the people that know them well.

My only reseravation about the system is that is does not show mutual agreement, or not on a scale large enough anyway...I am just saying posting a topic like this, although we know we won't be the ones deciding on who is elected, will give you an idea of who would be the best for the job...when it comes down to it though, it is up to you whether you take into account other's opinions or simply delete the thread. You Mods and Admins have the final in everything, and I trust your decisions.

Originally posted by Darklighter

I do have respect for your system of recruiting moderators, in this particular instance it is not like you are putting us in power to choose...you are in control, so you can lock this thread, tell us creating a thread like this will not have an effect on your decision as to who would be suitable for the job...but what this does is give people an idea of whom would make a good moderator, from the point of view of the people that know them well.

My only reseravation about the system is that is does not show mutual agreement, or not on a scale large enough anyway...I am just saying posting a topic like this, although we know we won't be the ones deciding on who is elected, will give you an idea of who would be the best for the job...when it comes down to it though, it is up to you whether you take into account other's opinions or simply delete the thread. You Mods and Admins have the final in everything, and I trust your decisions.

*claps*

YAY! Go Darky! :D

Archived