Home

Macintosh Now Hiring Stoners To Do Their Ads

Boba Rhett

This thread is deserving of the title....

WTF??!?!?!?!?!?!

what kind of image are they giving off??

well the stoned thing worked for Dell...

was the casting call : Computer Company seeks Stoners for Auditions...come high - plenty of munchies provided. We will pay you in nugs?

The damn thing froze up my computer. HOLY ****!! OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT THEY OMG!!! THEY ARE EVIL!!!!! THEY MADE THAT AD FREEZE MY COMPUTER TO FORCE ME TO TRADE IT IN FOR A MAC!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

WHY SWITCH WHEN YOU CAN GET BOTH!!!!!

!@#@$% morons!

Yeah, i hate all their ads. I mean, you have to be an idiot to not understand how a PC works. My computer never crashes.

I particurally hate the one where the guy is whining about not ebing able to use his digital camera and says he can't find where to plug it in or anything. Then he says with MAC you just plug in the firewire and it works. Which is exactly what you do with the PC! What an idiot! [/rant]

Anyways, she does look stoned, and i go to a huge public school, so i should know. :D

What they do is get these real dumb asses that know crap about PC and tells them to say their problems about their "experiences". Blue Screen of Death: Lifes like the same way. DEAL WITH IT.I was writing a paper on it, when all of a sudden it went berserk, the screen started flashing, and the whole paper just disappeared.:Thats an internal thing or a software. Get a new PC. Windows is always in your face and a Mac isn't: Windows is in your face because there is a problem. Its to notify you if something is wrong for a reason.Camera Ordeal: You need better software. Again, get a new PC. C'mon people! Yes Macs are cheap but in most cases, anything that is expensive, will last you for a while.Gateways and Dells sell good offers...you can guess I really hate Macs...

Archived