Home

Which game is on your wish list?

Hekx

Which game is on your wishlist? (Only allowed once choice)  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is on your wishlist? (Only allowed once choice)

• Jedi Knight 3 / Jedi Knight 2 Expansion
    • UT2003
    • SWG (Star Wars Galaxies)
    • Other

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

A follow up to Xwing Alliance would be good too!

Until they get past the sequel movies, the games will not be based upon the Classic Star Wars era. Perhaps wait until 2006-7 for some games from that era, probably 2007, a game to celebrate the 30 yr anniversary of Star Wars...............

How much are XBOX's? I do spend alot of time on my PC, but my mom thinks the Xbox will ad more time, but no it won't, It will take time from the computer and put time on the Xbox, cause I played Halo with my bro at a party, we spent some much time driving in the Warthog, It was so damn fun!

How much are they?:D

I am serious, I don't want any thing for XMAS but an Xbox.:D

Now, $12, Turkey day $112, Xmas $212+, Alowance $60= $272

then have to get it!!!!:D :D :(

Out of the above I would welcome most the new Jedi Knight or add on thereof.

i hate not living within walking distance of walmarts.

Dude,if you can get online just order the game from an online dealer! Whats wrong with that?

I used to love going to Amish country... 'cept the Amish always seemed really gruff and intolerant.

WHAT?!?! No Duke fans around here? Is no one lookin' forward to the return of the mighty Duke Nukem in 'Duke Nukem Forever'?? Yeah. Yeah. I know. The game's been in development since before fossil fuels were discovered, but hey! It's gotta come out some time! I think. I hope. :confused:

Well, DNF and Doom III are makin' me salivate in anticipation.

Is there slated to be a JKII Expansion Pack or is that just wishful thinking? I have yet to finish the original game! I'm currently in the hangar level lookin' for the "Doomgiver" after defeating Tavion. How much longer until I meet the wretched Desann? I'm scared. Hold me. :D

Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer

Out of the above I would welcome most the new Jedi Knight or add on thereof.

Dude,if you can get online just order the game from an online dealer! Whats wrong with that?

I used to love going to Amish country... 'cept the Amish always seemed really gruff and intolerant.

i know i can, i just don't have a credit card. i do however, have a checking account...but am uneducated in how to use it online.

Some tittles I am looking at are Sudden Strike 2, Play the World (Civ 3 Expansion), and Age of Mythology. They all look like they will rock.

I am also thinking about Unreal Championship for the XBox. Its got drivable vehicles in it that look awesome too. I will have to save up some cash now, maybe I can get the hook up this XMas.

Originally posted by Pedantic

I want Max Payne 2!!! ;):D

Nice idea...if they can do away with the heavily scripted, totally linear gameplay of the original. ;P

Oh...and make it longer...

...and put in a decent crosshair instead of a white dot...

...and make the faces change expression...along with some pain skins...

...and get rid of the corny names...

...and some of the corny dialogue straight out of a 30's private-eye movie...which didn't really fit with the modern setting. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm... :(

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I can't wait till KOTOR comes out. It looks so cool. I also can't wait for Galaxies too. It looks so awesome.

:lsduel::duel:

Oh yeah....SWG does look sweet...I'll be checking it out for sure. I'm just not sold on the idea of paying to play it after you've already purchased the thing.....:(

Archived