Home

What did you do when Jango died?

Rogue15

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like :eek:

I thought that he was at least going to tell Jango what to do or what he had to do.

Now the kid had no Guidance and doesen't know what to do.

Jango was also cool to and he had to go out like that. I was thinking that his death could of been a bit more dramatic.

:lsduel::duel:

I was shocked at first, thinking that Jango Fett would be a valuable ally of Count Dooku's well into the Clone Wars, and then I thought "What a crap death!"

Mace Windu simply walked towards him (slowly at that), Jango made no effort to back away, Mace lifted his lightsaber upwards (again, slowly) and Jango's helmet fell to the dusty floor. There have been better deaths!

Maybe I am remembering it wrong... well, next Monday will sort that! AOTC DVD!!!

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

I

Mace Windu simply walked towards him (slowly at that), Jango made no effort to back away, Mace lifted his lightsaber upwards (again, slowly) and Jango's helmet fell to the dusty floor. There have been better deaths!

Maybe I am remembering it wrong... well, next Monday will sort that! AOTC DVD!!!

Mace was sprinting towards him, delfecting blaster shots on the way, then he swung up and sliced Jango's gun and spun in a circle, the follow through lopped his head off. (can you tell i've seen it a few times?;))

I can't wait too. I feel jealous of that guy in the swamp that has already held the DVD in his hand. The one that works at the store and that has already recieved the shipment of DVD's so that they are in stock. I hope you know who I am talking about Leemu Taos. ;)

:duel::lsduel:

Well, ET Warrior, I would say that you have seen the film several times. However:

Mace did sprint, but he could have flipped/jumped towards his quarry, spin his lightsaber around in a cyclone effect in front of him, walk towards Jango while the cyclone deflected the laser blasts and wait until the lightsaber chopped the bounty hunter into a million pieces! Now that would have been a much better death!

Mace Windu is nothing more than a regular Jedi who can do what a regular Jedi can do. I know everyone says that he is second only to Yoda, but (in my opinion) he is behind Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Plo Koon and Adi Gallia, not to mention Yaddle (where did she go?).

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

Mace Windu is nothing more than a regular Jedi who can do what a regular Jedi can do.

O.o

:eek:Regular jedi? On the Jedi council? This is an opinion.......so I'm not gonna question it.

I know everyone says that he is second only to Yoda

Right, there's a guy named George Lucas who says he is..........:roleyess:

I just think (from what I have seen in "Attack of the Clones") that Mace Windu is nothing special, and what he did to Jango Fett could have been pulled off by any Jedi Apprentice/Knight/Master in that arena. The simple fact that he uses a purple lightsaber and has been built up to be a kick-ass Jedi has made everyone suddenly think he is the best. It's my opinion that he is nothing special.

I prefer Obi-Wan Kenobi: he should have re-matched Jango after that dismal defeat on Kamino. It's only because Jango had Boba Fett to warn him of Obi-Wan's approach...

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Yeah Pad, they waited ;long enough.....Mace is awesome with the saber in his hands!!! I can't wait to see what he does in ep !!! :D;)

i think dying :xp:

yep, 1 of the unforgetable moment of epIII i think

Archived