Home

†h€ Mª†r‡x avatar REVOLUTION

leXX

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by XERXES

hi guys i want somebody to put some sleek black sunglasses on shinji, then make his skin red and black like maul and put spikes in his hair and then put XERXES across the bottom of the name and then the background needs to be the red flashy matrix stuff animated of course :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess: :roleyess:and then every 5 seconds i want it to flash "I AM A TOOL"

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

LeXX, how many different avatars do you have now?? Everyday I see something I haven't seen before......at least it seems that way. :p

no you're right, it is that way :p

she makes more avatars than i do, only all hers are for herself :p

Uh oh......Groovy is now running the Revolution!!! I can always go back to mine......*shrugs* But I'm searching now for that one elusive avatar.......I'll never find it though. :(

Btw-I love that title you've got Groovy!! :D I can give you some names of ppl if you like......:p

Originally posted by leXX

<--- um...well...yeah...

That's because your a badass leXX. :D

The revolution never ended, it merely went on strike for better food: something that tastes more like chicken.

I'm doing a Jim Carey avatar for my buddy at Q3 forums and I thought of making one for me too. I chose the sceen from Liar Liar where he's yelling at the pen! Killer! :D

And yes Groovy and the big bad Whitedragon are the shiznit too. You got styles for miles and miles.

*Picks up WD and tosses him at groovy*

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo! Cowabunga!

Archived