Home

Yoda commercial

Phizzle

Well I'm glad you posted that link, thnx, I was looking for that!

Verdict: OMG, that is terrible!! :(

I've seen some commercials now on CNX etc, but they are just the standard clips of the movie. Thank god we havn't got that crap over here!!

Oh.. My... God..

What the hell is that? :lol:

It reminds me of a children's behind the scenes version of Episode 2. Did seem a bit too short, bet there's subliminal messaging contained within :indif:

It does have a certain comedy value. :)

I think they would've been better using the Duel of the Fates music and doing some fade in screenies of the Clones fighting and stuff :cool:

It gets a 3/10 overall :xp:

It gets 7/10 for comedy :D

that has got to be one of the most annoying commercials ever made....

On a whole, i like american accents, but then theres some that just get to me, eg- that one, some of the ones of ESPN, ones off funny video shows... and some of the people on fox news....

ergh....

take it away!

:eyeraise:

C'mon ppl.....one of the worst commercials in the history of television??? Really, it's not that bad......

Originally posted by GonkH8er

On a whole, i like american accents

American's with accents?? Hmmm? :) I know a few Aussies and I like listening to them talk.....now they have accents. :D

The only american's with accents are the ones from the southeast.....I'm sure Obi13 has one!! :lol:

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

The only american's with accents are the ones from the southeast.....I'm sure Obi13 has one!!

Posted by ZDawg

ROFL! words like "youzins and Wezinz" or... "Yall"

Smartasses.........

:p

Actually, to ZDawg's comment, I hate it when people think of us in the south as inbreeding, snot blowin, hee-haw lookin perverts. That gets to me. People think that we are a bunch of retards, when we know how to spell "dog" and not "dawg."

Please, take your southern stereotypes elsewhere. :mad:

Archived