Home

Ewwwwwwwww....

Boba Rhett

Fast-Food Customer Loses Appetite Over Toilets

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A customer in an international hamburger chain outlet in western Sweden lost his appetite when he discovered the restaurant's toilet seats were being washed in its dishwasher alongside the kitchen utensils.

The man noticed on a visit to the bathroom in the restaurant in Arvika, Sweden, that all the toilet seats had been removed.

When he asked staff about the missing seats, an employee took them out of a dishwasher where they had been cleaned together with trays and kitchen utensils, the Swedish TT news agency reported on Thursday, quoting the regional newspaper Nya Wermlands-Tidningen.

The employee tried to reassure the customer by saying that the freshly washed toilet seat would be warm and pleasant to sit on.

A senior representative of the restaurant chain said the incident was a mistake and not standard company procedure. Arvika's environmental and health inspector later visited the restaurant.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! What more is there to say? :indif:

Link

The only person screaming would be the employee who has to put those nasty seats which all sorts of people have touched their butts with and gone #2 on in and out of that dishwasher. And who would clean that dishwasher? Do washers need to be cleaned?

BigTeddyPaul

What kind of crappy washer can't wash itself. UnAmerican I tell you.

Whats so horrible about this? There's not a chance any germs will survive on them, dishwashers are rather effective y'know. I'm far more concerned about the employes that handle the food. I know some people that have worked at McDonalds and well.. i don't allow them to talk about what they did to the food anymore.

Archived