Elessar-Eärfalas

which one?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• Simpsons
    • South Park
    • Family Guy

I'm completely torn....

Family Guy WAS the funniest, it was so grotesquely obscene I wanted to laugh my ass off.

And I did.

But the Simpsons is also extremely funny.

I will not vote in the poll, but let it be known if I can, I would place votes for both Simpsons and Family Guy.

For some reason I can't participate in the poll, so here goes.

Family Guy is hilarious... unfortunately, Fox cancelled it. I saw most of the episodes, and I think it would've gotten old pretty quick. However, I'll never know for sure because it was cancelled. But the episodes I saw were fantastic.

However, I keep coming back to the Simpsons, which is consistently funny. True, some of the episodes have gotten weird, but it's because they've been on for 10 years, so they are running out of stuff to do (without making the characters older).

As for South Park... well... what can I say? It was funny at first, but it got old REALLY fast. Now I don't watch it, but I was flipping channels the other day and saw a few minutes of an episode that was unfunny and looked retarded. South Park got old as quickly as Beavis and Butthead did.

My 2 cents.

The Simpsons... watch it twice a day on the weekdays and I still love it. Even if I've seen the episode fifty times, I'll still sit down and watch it. Other than that, my favorite primetime cartoons aren't on the list... they're King of the Hill and Futurama. South Park is just the most obscene POS I've ever seen in my life :tsk:

Jedi_Monk.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived