Home

I'm in Agony

Reborn Outcast

I am in agony about if I should ask this very special girl out somewhere or if I shouldn't because if she says no then it would kinda ruin a great friendship. I can't take it!!! If ANYONE can help... PLEASE DO. (This is the same girl that I mentioned in my other thread called Girl Problems) AARRRGGG

*runs away pulling his hair out*

I was in a similar situation I know what is like. What I do is slowly start getting closer to her, and look for signs. If she ever feels uncomfortable back off, if not slowly start getting closer giving signs of your own. Iknow it sounds weird but you will know. You will feel the connection if it is meant to be. But remember don't make her feel uncomfortable.:)

get her drunk and she'll agree with anything you say. :naughty:

just playin'

ok well keeping the truth from the ones you care for only hurts them in my opinion.

all i'll i can say is go for it. i mean if you really like her and if your're willing to, why not.

beam me up scotty

:beam3:

It all depends on how long you've known her, and what your relationship is like. If she does not feel the same way, or you don't know, then I don't know how it will turn. Maybe good, maybe bad. Flirt with her, act really affectionately towards her, and see if she does the same back. Take it one step further, and if she doesn't back down, then you know she feels the same.

Heh, dude. I asked a girl out before, and she said no. But AMOF, we are even better friends now. If you ask her, and it ruins your relationship, don't worry, because its not worth it. She wouldn't be a good friend as you thought. Everyone has these feelings, so just go for it! :)

because if she says no then it would kinda ruin a great friendship.

No it won't,

revealing a hidden part of yourself to a friend won't ruin friendship.

So even if she is not romantically interested, she will be flattered and no doubt like you even more. Besides she probably knows you like her anyway.

Trust me on this one I have been there.

oooo, good idea doin it at a hypnotist thing....if it all turns out weird, the next day you ask her why things are so weird now. If SHE says it's weird now that you asked her out be all "WHAT? when the heck did i ask you out?" and blame her confusion on the hypnotist.......even if she didn't go up. TELL her she did....and then.....oh dear, i'm rambling....;) Well i wish you the best of luck.

You guys can beat me with some heavy sticks or metal poles now. :( :( :( I couldn't do it. I can talk to her just fine but whenever the time comes when I actually have an opportunity to ask her, my heart falls into my stomach and dissolves, my lungs squeeze up so I get dizzy and I can't breath and my brain doesn't function correctly. Please tell me that some of you hav experienced this. I'VE GOT TO DO IT TOMORROW OR I'M GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good luck man. And DO IT if you're going to. I'm actually in the same situation and I'm using Dark Warrior's methoid. Closer, closer...and, you get the idea. I'm not going to risk our friendship over it, I'm happy taking my time. Just, you know, if you have any second thoughts about asking her. :D

Use the ET Warrior method, as I like to call it...I'm probably not the only person who does this as a method of asking people out, but It's all I use and it's failed me only once.

Here it is, prepare yourself.

Some situation where you two are talking, but nobody else is listening to your conversation is preferable. Towards the end of your conversation, just before you're ready to go so that if it goes not well it doesn't end up all ackward, you simply say.."So........what're you doin this weekend?" If she has no plans, you say "Well that's neat......i was wondering if, maybe since you're not doing anything if you'd want to go see a movie or something....." If she says she IS busy, then you say "Oh, well i was hoping maybe we could see a movie or somethin, but maybe some other time."

My goal when doing this is to be as goofy and cute as i can make myself. (17 years old and i still rely on cuteness to get dates..i'm pathetic ;))

You donot need to use this method, i'm simply telling you so it's an option.

Archived