• dragonball z
    • gundam wing
    • futurama
    • simpsons
    • family guy
    • southpark
    • king of the hill
    • the man show

if i had to pick from that list it has to be Dragon Ball Z but i want the unedited ones. straight from japan with subtitles and everything.

i hate the edited version that they show here in the US. they cut out alot of stuff from the original and the voice actors really annoys me.

Originally posted by Darklighter

You forgot Cowboy Bebop! That is my favourite at the moment. They don't show it on TV in the UK, so I need to download the episodes off of KaZaA, heh:)

right on, i voted simpsons cause its the ony one there i actually like (i cant believe Fresh Prince of Bell Air isnt :mad: ) I just watched Cowboy Bebop sessions 25 and 26 (The Real Folk Blues)

i dont necessarily despise anime, but i do hate certian anime shows with a passion......

Titus was funny too. Me and my friends loved that show. It was so awesome. I also liked Greg the Bunny and Off Centre. All those shows kicked ass along with Family Guy. It sucks that they have to cancel all the good shows that we watch and put crap on tv that we will probaly never watch. :( They need to make a channel for us with all the show that we love and want to see. :)

:lsduel::duel:

Archived