Home

Whatever happened to......

Father Torque

This thread is devoted to people who cant find their friends at the forums......

For instance I have not seen Darth Nasty in a long time and would like to say hi

Also i missed Wes Marrakesh and fortunatly i found him in the Mapping/Levels section of JediKnight2 forums

So if your missing a friend post their name and maybe some other swampies can help you find them:D

I dont remember that but hey i hope he comes back soon:D

Also whatever hapened to Hekx Noxu?????? Did he change his name to that other thing or is that another person????

Also what digl? He hasnt been here hor ever

And StormHammer never posts anymore

Same with ACDCFANBILL

acdcfanbill has posted, just not in every single thread like a lot of us here. Even i havent posted that much recently, im at home and my good computer is at the dorm...and ive been spending time with my gf, friends and family etc etc...

Ya i know he has posted but he posts when i aint there i think i have the ACDCFANBILL curse whenever im not there he gets an urge to come to the forums the Tyrion and Zbomber planted an info red light in my driveway that sends a loud piched squel only heard by the ACDCFAN and then he knows im coming so he goes to another forum:D :D :D

I got it all figured out know BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Originally posted by Father Torque

Ya i know he has posted but he posts when i aint there i think i have the ACDCFANBILL curse whenever im not there he gets an urge to come to the forums the Tyrion and Zbomber planted an info red light in my driveway that sends a loud piched squel only heard by the ACDCFAN and then he knows im coming so he goes to another forum:D :D :D

I got it all figured out know BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

-Too insane to have a life,lives in the internet alone

-Camus

-Whitedragon

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Father Torgue

-

-

-

-

-

-Extremly High Insanity: DANGEROUS!

-

-

-

-

-

-High Insanity: Cautious

-

-

-Tyrion

-

-

-Insanity: Normal

-

-ZBomber

-

-

-

-Low Insanity: Not "creative" at all.

-Obi-wan13

-Reb Starblaxer

-Darky

-Redwing

-Jedi220

:D

Edit- There,happy?:D

Originally posted by Darklighter

*Looks at Ty's list*

Woohoo, I made the list:Dlol

People I miss:

Divine Spirit (even though he pops in once a month_

Shadow Angel

Yom (He came, and left again:()

I would say Camus, but he's back:Dwoot!

:D I know I came back just in time... :D I know why Yoms not on as much... -_- hes got a job... :S Ive seen him on my PM list... he gets on browse and leaves... :S

Archived