What is your age group?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age group?

• Kid (0-12 years)
    • Teen (13-19 years)
    • Young Adult (20-35 years)
    • Adult (35-60 years)
    • Old (60+ years) (No offense)

And, do you play Star Wars Games Hardcore, or casual? And are you a Star Wars fanatic or, you jus know what Star Wars is?

Me:

I'm in the Teen age group

I'm a hardcore gamer

and I'm a Star Wars fanatic

----------------------------------------------------------

The reason I ask is because of some threads I have seen at these forums and others.

I'm 24, soon to be 25 in two weeks. I'm married and have a kid on the way.

I love gaming (When I can, that is!) RTS, FPS, RPG, RPS, SIM, Side scroller, platform etc...

And I absolutely adore the Star Wars universe and everything that pertains to it. I love the movies, comics, books, music, games, toys and everything in between!

So this is my place, my home. This place completes me, well that and my wife! ;)

I'm, 16, though here I accidentely put I was 17. :o

I only play PC games, for 4 reasons:

1) Can't afford console, need to complete my X-Files collection. :)

2) PC has advantages like online gaming, mods and is generally more customisable.

3) Can't play RTS properly on console.

4) FPS was invented for console and so it shall be unless cool virtual reality things are invented.

I'm, 16, though here I accidentely put I was 17. :o

I only play PC games, for 4 reasons:

1) Can't afford console, need to complete my X-Files collection. :)

2) PC has advantages like online gaming, mods and is generally more customisable.

3) Can't play RTS properly on console.

4) FPS was invented for console and so it shall be unless cool virtual reality things are invented.

Star Wars. Star Wars. What can I say? I love the movies, as well as James Bond, X-Files, The Matrix, Terminator, Dirty Harry, Die Hard, LOTR, etc.:D

I don't read EU expept possible the Thrawn Trilogy and others. Vong are not my thing. Hapans, I don't even know who Hapans are. Not even after Fergie's explanation.

Well lets see. I am 17 right now and I love Star Wars a lot. I love to play games when I have the time for it and love Star Wars games. I know a lot about Star Wars and I love the movies a lot. I will play any game that has to do with Star Wars if it the type that I like. I don't like RTS about I will play everything else. :D

:lsduel::duel:

I'm in the teen at the ripe old age of 16.

I play SW games hardcore. I've beaten them all. Well...all except for Bounty Hunter that is. Its immpossible, i swear, the last level is impossible! ;)

Anyways....I'll play practically anything with "Star Wars" on the cover. I also like RPG a ton, particurally the FF series but others are very good as well. If square and lucasarts teamed up and made a console SW RPG then my life would be complete, i could then die....after i beat it a couple times of course. ;)

And i am a Star Wars fanatic. I watch all the movies at least once a week or so, maybe once every two when schoolwork is piling up. I've read all the novels, literally all of them, many of them i've read twice. I own several of the essential guides and i've read all of them. Comic books and action figures, however, hold no sway over me. I used to love SW legos, but that was it. All other toys are worthless, i'll stick with my broomstick(s). ;)

16 here.

I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer...but I do play games religiously...

I am a Star Wars Nut. I've gone off the deep end.

1. I'm a mod with 6000 posts at a Star Wars forum...now that is crazy...

2. I own a ton of SW games...

3. I own all movies...I have the original trilogy, the THX version of the trilogy, the Spec. Ed., Phantom Menace VHS & DVD, AOTC DVD, and I've got the Ewok movies, and some SW cartoon movies...but those don't exactly count too much...

4. SW memorabilia litters my room...everything from my signed prints of two of Dave Dorman's SW paintings, to Ray Park's autograph on his card.

5. I own and have read over 150 SW books. All of EU that I can get my hands on except for a good deal of the childrens books.

I may not be a superhardcorenuttyasafruitcake SW fan...but I'm close.:D

I'm 19 in 8 days so.....i'm an ADULT. HAAAAAAAH.

i'm a casual sw gamer, used to just have a 'sw only' mindset when it came to gaming, but that just robbed me of good experiences with other games and reality. :p i'm a star wars fanatic as well since i know ALOT about the sw universe and alot about the EU. and have a bunch of books and a closetfullofstarwarstpmfigures. :D

I'm ...checks year....23! I'm engaged and have a baby on the way. I wouldn't consider myself a DIE HArD Star Wars fan, but I have always loved the movies! My fiance and I own all of them. I have seen each of the new Episodes on the days they first came out! I love star wars games. I had that collection awhile, long while back. Rebel Assault 2 was my favorite. I have those somewhere... The last star wars game I got was Bounty Hunter for Ps2! Which I highly recommend and I hope they make it for PC for the people out there who do not have a console to enjoy the game on. And I wish that SWG wasn't so damn expensive!

Wow, of course there would be a bunch of teens, but I didn't think there was that many older people playing games. Good to see gamers.

also, Darthergie, that is quite a collection

I have basically what you listed but I dont have memorabilia that is signed (unfortunately), and i'm not a Mod on any forum...... :( but i have one heck of a SW Micromachine Action Fleet Collection and Micrmachines. I read almost every Star Wars Book there is and own them. (Except for the Jedi Quest series, and other. I'm trying to find some more SW books to read. Right now I'm on LoTR.) And I have my faorite SW Comics (trade paperbacks, i dont want to have to hassle over a part 2 of 6 ad that suff.)

I guess you can say I'm a "superhardkorenuttyasafruitcake" Star Wars fan.

I'm 24, and I've been playing games since I was six. I used to be a huge Star Wars fan, but like a lot of people, my enthusiasm waned when the dismal prequels were released. I still love the original movies though (the original cuts only, not the "Special Edition" hatchet jobs).

I CANNOT stop playing games, only a month ago I started playing non-star wars games tho:D I have been a Star Wars fanatic since 4th grade at least when I saw the original trilogy.

I turn 16 January 27.

The acting in SW EP 2 sucks tho.

Like Sher, I used to be a hardcore SW fan, but now I am obsessed with cars and street racing. I don't play a lot of video games because my parents won't let me. (I get grounded if I play more than fifteen minutes on a weekday, and 30 minutes on weekends. Yeah, it sucks to be me.) I like action movies like SW, the Matrix, etc., and have gotten into anime recently (specifically, Cowboy Bebop and Initial D). I enjoy all types of music EXCEPT rap, country, girly-boy pop, and opera.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

oh goodness.

am i really the oldest here so far ?

No.

32 :rolleyes:

But that's OK,.. Gunner's older than I am. :D

I saw Star Wars a whole buncha times on it's inital release in '77, and I'm old enough to remember when Pong was a brand new thing!

I think I've owned or played just about every generation of video or computer gaming that has come along since the beginning. I still have Atari 2600 cartridges in my possesion.

Archived