Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

Ok, who wants points? I will donate 100 points each to the next load of people to ask, until my points have diminished.

:eek: , leXX havent ever seen you here, well anyway thank you so much, I think everyone here appreciates the offer. I have been a little hog tied since I cant earn points super fast. So your contribution really helps me too.:)

OK, joe you get 50, lets see Jedi Stone, Mad Doofer, Sarlacc, then Bongo then neo . Gotta get posting. To get me points up again. Hint to all, go the the Seante Chambers for lpts of points because its easy to get hooked on discussion

[Admin's Note: You know better than to excessive post FT :mad: . Please Edit Posts instead of posting a 2nd reply]

Sorry, admin I was in a rush to get out the door and i wasnt thinking straight. I havent been myself lately I have been slacking off on the rules and I need to get back in the groove. Sorry again. It wont ever happen again, thats an FT promise;)

See I have already kept my promise by editing my post and putting my message:) . Wont ever happen again, BTW does this go against my permanet record for hopefully becoming a mod, which probably wont happen considering you put a :mad: icon in your message which means im in trouble

Originally posted by Father Torque

:eek: , leXX havent ever seen you here, well anyway thank you so much, I think everyone here appreciates the offer. I have been a little hog tied since I cant earn points super fast. So your contribution really helps me too.:)

Actually Torquey, I've donated 900 points here before. Padanime dished them out for me. ;)

100 each donated to:

TheMadDoofer

neo262

Captain Wing

$am

joetheeskimo5

JediStone

Grilled-Sarlacc

BongoBob

Lord Siraious

Total points donated to FTF = 1800 :)

Anyone else?

Originally posted by Andy867

uh.... That's MRS./Ms. LeXx to you ;) (I know she has a daughter, just not honestly sure of the marital status)

Married, 2 daughters. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by jimbaro

howdy everybody im new round here and id love some posts for an italic name

Suggestion: why don't you post in other forums first, before coming here to beg for points?? If people see you are contributing to these forums, they will likely be more generous...

Originally posted by Grilled-Sarlacc

Still trying to get enough point for a sig image...

I feel ashamed begging in here like a helpless beggar for scraps of food.

Anyway if you can donate points to me, it's greatly appreciated :D

OK here's 100 points :) Use them wisely ;)

Making a total of 759 donated!!

Originally posted by leXX

100 each to:

ewok mercenary

Shotokan

t3rr0r

:)

Total donated to FTF = 2100

I've got room for 2 more donations.

yahoooo, thanks for helping out leXX, and Clemme. I am finally able to relax a who. Know ummn I can almost donate so I my next victim forumer:D , will get um.;)

Archived