Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

50 points donated enjoy m8 :)

aww thanks man! :D;) i appreciate it :D

p.s. you did say next two people to reply... i know you just gave me points but i still kinda need some... hehe... but if you want to donate to someone else then that's fine. :)

Originally posted by Shotokan

THANKS FOR THE DONATION TOPSHOT!!!!!!!! Finally... My first donation... I feel so special :D

Yay congrats man! your first donation.. Finally you got what you wanted heheh.. Well i hope that you will be able to run your signature! :D once you get all of your money of course.

Since I post only here and the DF forum pretty much at LF, I thought I'd announce here (yeah, it has nothing to do with people wanting points, but about me giving them) that I won't be coming on the PC to often. I am depressed and I really have no intent of coming on here like I normally do did...

So, I will come back soon to the FTF and help you all out.

There will be one reason why I come on my PC and that is to mod at JAF. I hope to be back soon... Sorry Reborn (and you non-Councli members, such as JA). I remember doing this to you once before... :(

Originally posted by PromoSidone

i am saving for this beaty now :

PrimoSidone.jpg

That's a nice sig, I love Goodfellas, was on tv some time ago :D

I donated $50 to you, yay my first donation, making a total of er... 50 credits donated!!

Archived