Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by Sapaca

:( :( :(

This is not spam you **** donaters. I thought I would "be accepted" cus' I donated all my points to someone I didn't even know, and this is how I'm treated!!!!:mad: :mad:

It was spam. You posted two smilies..

This was your entire post...

:D :D

Can you honestly tell me that thats not spam?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

It was spam. You posted two smilies..

This was your entire post...

Can you honestly tell me that thats not spam?

Come on Reborn calm down, after all he only has 30 posts, hes new and it was a one time thing but Sapaca calm down as well no need to overreact Reborn is doing his job.

Originally posted by Captain wing

Reborn and Katarn you just both spammed trying to tell another person not to spam.

Thanks Flanders!... erm Captain Wing...

We were telling him not to spam. Katarn and I are really the leaders of the FTF with Father Torque. Isn't it our job to tell people the rules? Look back about 10 pages and you'll see that there was tons of spam. We don't want it to go back like that.

EDIT: My bad matt-liell. I guess the rules Katarn posted are a little to far back... about 10 pages so I guess he didn't see em. :D

Those rules are posted in the forum rules as well.

I don't even care to enforce them anymore. No one is listneing... :(

1 word posts is considered spam. That includes thanking people. Save it for the PMs is all I can say... ;)

And don't yell at us if we don't get you points right away or tell people to refrain from spamming. We have that right. We could just leave and this thread would be no more (that won't happen, btu I'm saying this Foundation depends on us members)

OK, got 25 right now, so to make Sapaca happy, I'll give them to him. That will be 3128 given.

*** Aww, crap. He didn't want any, he was complaining about you warning about spam?! There is a thing called PMs (Private Messages) guys. Please, use them.

Also, since you donated before, I guess the points will keep moving. Or, if you want them for yourself, go ahead and use them.

****** I got the points back. Same amount still.

Referred here by Katarn07's sig.

:D

So... first things first. I'd really like to have the glow effect and I'm 105 points short! Anyone wanna help?

After that I'd like to go for an image signature, and after that I'll be a future donater to the cause!!!

Thanks in Advance!

I just donated 105 credits to JediStone ;)

Note: this is my first donation :)

Edit: Bah, just checked the store and a glowing username is now just a mere $50. I feel robbed - not by Evan, but from when I bought one! Damn, the global economy. Oh well, Evan, put it towards your image sig :p

I thought the same thing after I had purchased my glowy name, I was checking out the different prices and when I saw the 50 I was like, just my luck. I pay 300 just as they change it to 50.But yea, its only 50 for those who already bought a glowy name.

Originally posted by Sapaca

Okay all everytime I get 30 credits, I'll donate them to whoever PM's me asking for some.

:D

:cool:

To save yourself some trouble, once you hit 30, pop in here and the first person you see who needs them, give them to them. That's what I do now... :( I liked the list, but that awas useless at the rate I post now :cry1:

JediStone, codder to the mod if I am not mistaken.

Well, since my sig is what got you here, I don't want you to feel you are leaving empty handed, so here are my 25 I just finished getting. ;)

That is 3153 given now. I am only 400-500 behind Reborn. Not too bad, IMO :cool:

No, that was not a bribe to get that mod out faster...

*** Oops, sorry for the double post. :( *slinks outta thread*

Someone please donate me some credits? I'm working really hard on a brand new saber tutorial that's already over 45 pages in length; it has full-scale screenshots linked from thumbs in a pretty good quality. This is my last week of classes so I'm limited in time this week, but next week I'm hoping to have it completed (I only have one final). What do ya say?

Archived