Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

That is 3078 still by the way...

Guys, I'm losing the list. I am posting one thing a day here pretty much, and sadly, by the time I get to you on my list, you got what you need because of JA or Reborn...

I am not resigning, I'm still here, but every time I hit 25, I will randomly select a user on here that needs points and donate them ;)

Sorry, once again, to those on my list.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Psynex

Ok, so I guess I must ask for monies? I thought everyone was hacking the site to get the tags, then I was pointed here. I'm working on a model? I'm bad a begging for change. ;) I'd like to just get my name lit up for now...maybe when I update my website a banner would come in handy too. I try to help out a lot of modellers as best as I can.

Who sent you, i will gladly comemerate them with some puntos:).

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Sense my recent amount of lacking of being here. I have come to this very decision. You see my points over to the side? 600 are yours or 200 per person. Ya know what?

Ok here is how I have decided to go about doing this. Only 3 people. Each person gets *200* points.

*raises hand* ooh, ooh.

Please pick me.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Sense my recent amount of lacking of being here. I have come to this very decision. You see my points over to the side? 600 are yours or 200 per person. Ya know what?

Ok here is how I have decided to go about doing this. Only 3 people. Each person gets *200* points.

OOOOOH! OOOOH i want a midi profile!!!

Originally posted by Father Torque

the colonel is back donating after long vacation away from the FTF now im full suited to donate who wants to be on my list???

Glad to see your aback Reborn how was da trip?

Welcome back! glad to hear that you are still living.:p Just want to tell you that your FTF foundation is amazingly cool!. Keep up with the good work and i hope that this foundation never dies!

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

Welcome back! glad to hear that you are still living.:p Just want to tell you that your FTF foundation is amazingly cool!. Keep up with the good work and i hope that this foundation never dies!

Thanks. :p

And Black Mamba just got 100 from me which brings my total to 3461 points donated!

Originally posted by Sapaca

:( :( :(

This is not spam you **** donaters. I thought I would "be accepted" cus' I donated all my points to someone I didn't even know, and this is how I'm treated!!!!:mad: :mad:

Calm down!

Reborn and I alone have donated between 6000-7000 credits!

That is not even mentioning the other donators here.

So, please, calm down. We are kind enough to give points (and if you wanted points, why'd you donate them? :confused: )

Archived