Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you paid the 900 for an Image Sig? If so, all you do is just insert the Image Tag [ IMG ] Insert Image Here [ /IMG] and then click submit in the User profile options and you are set. Also, if using a place like AngelFire or Geocities, rename the pic from like a gif or jpg to a TXT file, otherwise the image won't show up.

Originally posted by Andy867

so you paid the 900 for an Image Sig? If so, all you do is just insert the Image Tag [ IMG ] Insert Image Here [ /IMG] and then click submit in the User profile options and you are set. Also, if using a place like AngelFire or Geocities, rename the pic from like a gif or jpg to a TXT file, otherwise the image won't show up.

That's a pretty neet trick, never heard of it before, thx :)

yea, its kind of weird how that works, but my image sig as you can see through the file properties is a TXT file, but it shows up just nicely. It was discovered on some Forum back a few years, and has worked ever since.

Ain't it funny how I continue to come back?

Well this will be the last one,then i'll become a member of FTF -stroks his gun- Huh?

Oh.. put the gun away.......Okkkkkk

well im going for a custome title now :p

And I think im gonna ask for help after I reach 500,so you guys betta watch my user name eh? -rubs the gun- hehe

\Im just kidding!

You will probably get a custom title Tupac before you even get within 500 points of a custom title through the store. I mean, I joined back in early 2002 and it took me only like 3 months of posts maybe 2 -3 a day to reach 1,000, maybe some days I'd have like 6 but more of 3-5 roughly. So, I wouldn't worry about aiming for a custom title as your next purchase.

Add Glow To Username

Action Information Details

Add Glow To Username

Costs: $300

Sold #: 236

You Need: $93

With this action you can add an attractive glowing color to your username wich you can define yourself. If you have already a glow then you can change it here aswell.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Ok im starting a list :)

1:Darth Rythe-141 points

2:

3:

4:

5:

Each person who ask's nicely will get 30 points each :)Darth Rythe

Hey I'm interested, it would very much like that :) Thank you (in advance ;))!

Archived